Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-18-2023, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now I getting texts “It’s time for your flu shot!”

And I’m reading them thinking “what the fuck is a flu shot? People actually get those?”
In the UK I think anyone working healthcare has to have their annual flu shot but outside of that it's just the retirees and anyone whose immune system packed up and left them.

I used to know a nurse that said she's certain the flu shot screwed her immune system.
Old 09-18-2023, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Its just last year, seems further away ago.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2023, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

If they laced COVID and flu boosters with fent, red states would have the highest vaccination rates on Earth. They'd be sitting at their computers with the CDC page up smashing the F5 button like NEW BOOSTER WHEN

I may be onto something.
Old 09-18-2023, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they laced COVID and flu boosters with fent, red states would have the highest vaccination rates on Earth. They'd be sitting at their computers with the CDC page up smashing the F5 button like NEW BOOSTER WHEN

I may be onto something.
If we secure the border and stop the metric tons of it being marched across, rednecks would have to go back to only moonshine

Because you know they aren’t gonna figure out how to make their own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2023, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the UK I think anyone working healthcare has to have their annual flu shot but outside of that it's just the retirees and anyone whose immune system packed up and left them.

I used to know a nurse that said she's certain the flu shot screwed her immune system.
being a nurse screws up everything

every nurse i know has bad knees and is a criple by age 60

u want to live to the ripe old age of 95

be musk with a better diet then he has or some japanese teakwood box maker

and stay the fuck away from dirty ass hoes and drugs lol
Old 09-19-2023, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

the only boost im getting is up over the boxes for a sweet headshot in counterstrike
Old 09-19-2023, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we secure the border and stop the metric tons of it being marched across, rednecks would have to go back to only moonshine

Because you know they aren’t gonna figure out how to make their own [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i know some that would not all rednecks r equal

some would have a chance to shine without mexican internatial businessmen cartels pumping money into the ATF through liquor liscences.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

AHEM!!!

The left coast cities only import a lot of crappy Chinese plastic toys as a cover for what the actual cash cow consumable is.....we're just not allowed to say it publicly due to who currently runs our gov't.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AHEM!!!

The left coast cities only import a lot of crappy Chinese plastic toys as a cover for what the actual cash cow consumable is.....we're just not allowed to say it publicly due to who currently runs our gov't.
Here I thought Republicans were running that.

Report: Florida Rubdown Tycoon Gave Thousands to Trump, Is Frequent Guest at Mar-a-Lago, and Hangs with POTUS

Meet John Childs, the billionaire private equity firm owner and major Republican donor charged in the Florida prostitution sting

Trump's China scandal: An entire new wave of sleaze and corruption surfaces in Florida
Old 09-20-2023, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yang, who goes by Cindy, sold the parlor that would be renamed Orchids of Asia around 2013, years before it was busted as part of a human-trafficking operation

Editor's note, September 23, 2022: The charges brought against John Childs were dropped in September 2020 after it was found that the case was brought in violation of his 4th Amendment rights. His record has since been expunged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.salon.com/