Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Don't do drugs imo.
Old 09-30-2021, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also done this numerous times with my old raver crew. They were serious about their MDMA and even had testing kits on hand to make sure it wasn’t meth (the usual substitute)

I had some of the best experiences of my life at EDM concerts dancing the night away they high on MDMA, weed, and alcohol. In the pic I’m already pretty high which is why I have that dumb look on my face

Coming off hours later I felt strong feelings or irritability and depression, but it only lasted until I woke up the next morning and I was fine. I forget exactly what the explanation is, but even legit MDMA can cause very long lasting side effects related to one’s serotonin level which cause long lasting depression afterwards

My old raver crew, now all since retired from the edm scene:
Nice pics. I love me some rave, and MDMA. Particularly in the candy flipping configuration! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But it has been years.

In my yout I was s****ying an elite university's LSD when bitcoin and that stuff came around to, you know, to do that, if you had the IQ. For a time (coincided with my first poasting here actually) I was taking the acid every 3 days. If you take it anymore frequently than that it is just too wasteful, I determined. This went on for about 2 years and it was really fun and I got pretty freaking in-shape and comfortable with public nudity. Do recommend!

Eventually it did transpire that I was getting "flashbacks" and whatnot, for instance I'd have heavy visuals awakening from sleep regularly. But I don't think it fucked my brain or body too awful much and there was a return to relative normalcy (though not squaredom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ).

The worst thing that happened with the acid is when what was a very dear close friend admitted to me he had sexually assaulted somebody intentionally under its influence, to repay some sort of vendetta, WITH AN ACCOMPLICE. he obtained consent but under false pretenses then like dumped the kid on the street? fucking animal.

It is incredible the volume of disgusting cannibals hiding in plain sight. But the third eye do expose them at least. In case you wonder WHY I bother with caring and sharing what is inside the pokesan and the uhh...fathersioux or whatever, I must admit to being the confidant of two different ppl in my life who ultimately admitted sex crimes to me proudly. Don't ask me why, I am extremely hostile to such things lol. Just the high IQ and nazi goodlooks and black clothes and my masochism I guess.

Note pokesan in particular is extremely interested in whether women can be defined as "whore" or not, as do the canonical serial killer. He will attempt to cover this with a joke, but you see it every single time his fangs come out. Surface betrays interior and ppl really are remarkably transparent lol. Now imagine a pokesan except he was born rich and dooesn't have agoraphobia, pickin up a hooker all blasted on coke and acid AND she's trans so she OWES him for even being spoken to with civility.

Kids, don't do drugs unless ur gettin p;ussy .
Old 09-30-2021, 11:07 PM
Banned

^

Dayum! That is a lot of LSD. Like I said, it takes a strong mind to be able to handle psychedelics

Your friend’s experience is part of the reason that the younger, more naive me, never wanted to try LSD. I didn’t like the possibility that I would lose control of my actions. The same goes with being drunk on alcohol. I like a pleasant buzz, but there is a certain point where I don’t feel completely in control and I like to stop drinking before I reach that point

Another reason that steered me away from LSD was the very first edm concert I went to was actually sort of a bummer for me because of one of the members of our raver group. I was just meeting him, but as we were walking to the concert I noticed he was extremely anxious, almost looking terrified. I asked him if he was ok and he told me no, that he had just done ~5 hits of acid and was not feeling ok. I basically had to reassure him throughout the entire trip, and it felt like babysitting. I was kind of peeved that the responsibility fell to me and not some of his friends that he knew much better, while it did sort of ruin that concert it was nice to help someone. But I told myself then not to touch LSD

Years ago I figured out how to navigate the dark web using TOR, and I have a Bitcoin coinbase account I can put money on. I’ve never really wanted to buy anything hard though, weed edibles that I get from a dispensary that I do when working out are enough for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At a later concert, I do remember the Molly hit me right as Skrillex was coming up on stage, I was a huge skrillex fan back then (not a big fan of dub anymore though), and it was my first time seeing him in concert. It was when he was doing his set with Diplo, which in my opinion was one of his best sets of all time. I remember about 15 minutes into his set, grabbing my friend and yelling at her “THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!!”. We laughed, knowing it was partly artificial due to the chemicals, but still, I won’t deny it made an impact. Probably part of the reason I continue to have a soft spot for edm to this day

I had a friend and separately a cousin who both felt like they had a religious life changing experience with mushrooms before. I can mention my first mushroom experience, but this post is too long and I gotta go jog so outta time. Later I will
Last edited by unsunghero; 09-30-2021 at 11:09 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ayahuasca made fitness youtuber Conor Murphy lose his mind. Hospitalized numerous times for suicidality, drank another dude’s semen because he believed it was “divine protein” (he’s not gay btw), gave out his banking account numbers online. Shit like that

This is kind of a summary, a vid of some friends trying to help him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Yea, I probably should not give out unprofessional advice like that.
Last edited by A Knight; 09-30-2021 at 11:39 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice pics. I love me some rave, and MDMA. Particularly in the candy flipping configuration! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But it has been years.

In my yout I was s****ying an elite university's LSD when bitcoin and that stuff came around to, you know, to do that, if you had the IQ. For a time (coincided with my first poasting here actually) I was taking the acid every 3 days. If you take it anymore frequently than that it is just too wasteful, I determined. This went on for about 2 years and it was really fun and I got pretty freaking in-shape and comfortable with public nudity. Do recommend!

Eventually it did transpire that I was getting "flashbacks" and whatnot, for instance I'd have heavy visuals awakening from sleep regularly. But I don't think it fucked my brain or body too awful much and there was a return to relative normalcy (though not squaredom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ).

The worst thing that happened with the acid is when what was a very dear close friend admitted to me he had sexually assaulted somebody intentionally under its influence, to repay some sort of vendetta, WITH AN ACCOMPLICE. he obtained consent but under false pretenses then like dumped the kid on the street? fucking animal.

It is incredible the volume of disgusting cannibals hiding in plain sight. But the third eye do expose them at least. In case you wonder WHY I bother with caring and sharing what is inside the pokesan and the uhh...fathersioux or whatever, I must admit to being the confidant of two different ppl in my life who ultimately admitted sex crimes to me proudly. Don't ask me why, I am extremely hostile to such things lol. Just the high IQ and nazi goodlooks and black clothes and my masochism I guess.

Note pokesan in particular is extremely interested in whether women can be defined as "whore" or not, as do the canonical serial killer. He will attempt to cover this with a joke, but you see it every single time his fangs come out. Surface betrays interior and ppl really are remarkably transparent lol. Now imagine a pokesan except he was born rich and dooesn't have agoraphobia, pickin up a hooker all blasted on coke and acid AND she's trans so she OWES him for even being spoken to with civility.

Kids, don't do drugs unless ur gettin p;ussy .
What is sex acts for money, Alexa?
Old 09-30-2021, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ayahuasca made fitness youtuber Conor Murphy lose his mind. Hospitalized numerous times for suicidality, drank another dude’s semen because he believed it was “divine protein” (he’s not gay btw), gave out his banking account numbers online. Shit like that

This is kind of a summary, a vid of some friends trying to help him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
if this is what a DMT epidemic looks like god I hope we have a DMT epidemic in this country lol this guy acts like he's in the purge
Old 09-30-2021, 11:32 PM
Banned

this thread reeks of drug users
Old 09-30-2021, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread reeks of drug users
She's well and truly licked from this, there's no coming back.
Old 09-30-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the Megatron of not fucking.
the Laserbeak of total alienation of the body

the SUPERION of succumbing to fear
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-30-2021 at 11:58 PM..
Old 09-30-2021, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, I probably should not give out unprofessional advice like that.
Naw it’s cool, I don’t think anyone took it as serious advice dun worry
Closed Thread