Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

what if i just stand on top of you..and SS so that i can say hey phisting cool grafix on your EPIC DAWG =p
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much more important shit to worry about.

Like mobs on crack 15 rounding and Velious.
any update on this?

I would say this is kind of important imo. The reason epics are epic is because it's a difficult quest, so part of the reward of getting something so difficult is letting other people know you have it =)
Old 05-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

This should be fixed everyone elses epic is visible except the monks.
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 05-15-2012, 03:37 AM
Kobold

I want all monk epics to be visible but mine. This is important.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Project Manager

Problem : The particle effects aren't visible to other PCs. Several scenarios exist where the player wearing it cannot see particle effects.

-Created a monk character and summoned Celestial Fists (10652)
-Equipped Celestial Fists in hand slot

The graphic will not show up for myself. Equipping and reequipping it does nothing.

-Zone (or camp) for the first time after obtaining the item. Graphic appears for yourself only. Other PCs cannot see it.

-Changing forms does not show graphic. Turning into a dark elf from guise click, I can not see the graphic.

-After equipping the item, unequipping the item and placing it into an inventory slot continues to show particle effects. It isn't equipped, but the particle effects are still visible. Zoning while having it unequipped clears the visibility, and you can no longer see it.

I can not create a single scenario where other PCs will be able to see the fists.

Does anyone else have more information about this?
Old 07-22-2012, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

it's pretty cut and dry. you can see the graphic on yourself but no one else can see the graphic

would it have something to do with the particle effect emanating from the hand slot in the inventory as opposed to the primary/secondary slot?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem : The particle effects aren't visible to other PCs. Several scenarios exist where the player wearing it cannot see particle effects.
Why do the other epic weapons show particles?

Amax MNK / Amalgamax ROG / maximum
Begging (227)

EQ Map Archive (1,000+ images)
P99 WikiEQ Patch Chronology
Last edited by maximum; 08-12-2012 at 07:05 PM.. Reason: 'work' was too generic
Old 08-12-2012, 06:40 PM
Banned

same problem with bards playing instruments, you can see it on yourself but not others.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Created a monk character and summoned Celestial Fists (10652)
-Equipped Celestial Fists in hand slot

The graphic will not show up for myself. Equipping and reequipping it does nothing.

-Zone (or camp) for the first time after obtaining the item. Graphic appears for yourself only. Other PCs cannot see it.

-Changing forms does not show graphic. Turning into a dark elf from guise click, I can not see the graphic.

-After equipping the item, unequipping the item and placing it into an inventory slot continues to show particle effects. It isn't equipped, but the particle effects are still visible. Zoning while having it unequipped clears the visibility, and you can no longer see it.

I can not create a single scenario where other PCs will be able to see the fists.

Does anyone else have more information about this?

Has anyone looked into this?

Other epics are equipped in either you primary or secondary so those particles might work differently as opposed to equipping an item with particle effects from your Hand slot.

I spent some time checking out other forums and could not come up with anything. Is anyone out there able to troubleshoot this better then the rest of us?!
Old 05-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

just got my epic and was dissapointed no one else could see it =( thats part of the prestige is being able to show it ofF!

been searching other forums to see if any other servers had this problem/fixed this but no luck yet.
Last edited by Emphase; 05-04-2013 at 02:57 PM..
Closed Thread