Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Banned

I'll help you out bro send pm with character name
Old 01-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Aviak

I don't think I ever begged, I simply asked for help. You guys can take it how you want I guess, but I think Marc is right. You guys probably need to relax a little bit.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 PM
Kobold

Begging for gear is piss weak.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll help you out bro send pm with character name
bouncer whats your new in game name?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

The shameless begging and gross attitude of entitlement made no sense until I realized OP was female.

Should have just come out and said you were looking for an EQ sugar daddy.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Aviak

Unfounded rage, white knights and bitter sexism; this thread has it all. Good read :P
Old 01-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Aviak

Geez, I didn't know asking for a little help would cause all of this.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think I ever begged, I simply asked for help. You guys can take it how you want I guess, but I think Marc is right. You guys probably need to relax a little bit.
There is a difference between asking for help and asking people to pour whatever they got on you to twink your new toon (the later being a super form of the former).

I supposed what pissed people off was the tone of your post. It may not have been your intent to come across as a beggar and simply to ask for help but it certainly has been the result for a lot of people who reacted accordingly.

On a side note, you don't give the in game name of your toon so you will take the full retaliation/mocking force of people who didn't like your approach without the possibility to benefit from the people who are happy to oblige.

Welcome to the server though.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ab9521a00...4dqyo1_250.gif
Last edited by Nagash; 01-21-2013 at 06:16 PM..
Old 01-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Sarnak

gr8 thread m8 ur autist determination cobmined with a passive aggressive attitude make this a woud read again/10 thred nice :-DD

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a difference between asking for help and asking people to pour whatever they got on you to twink your new toon (the later being a super form of the former).

I supposed what pissed people off was the tone of your post. It may not have been your intent to come across as a beggar and simply to ask for help but it certainly has been the result for a lot of people who reacted accordingly.

On a side note, you don't give the in game name of your toon so you will take the full retaliation/mocking force of people who didn't like your approach without the possibility to benefit from the people who are happy to oblige.

Welcome to the server though.
Actually I just asked for stuff that people had laying around and were not intending to use.

I don't think the people who got "pissed" off acted accordingly, because I just asked for some help. I never begged, and if the "people" took it as such I'm sorry. Maybe you should read and not make assumptions.

I didn't give an in-game name because I did not want people to harass me in-game. I also thought it was common for people to PM each other.

Thank you for the welcome btw. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread