Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoulda been any other Dem then
It will be in a week or two. Voters knew this.
Old 02-17-2023, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

But that said, I lived through alt right conservative USA and they allowed comedy, music, and all other forms of entertainment.

So I'm going with them
Old 02-17-2023, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im begining to think fetterman was the house painter at the actual candidates house, and the press just started interviewing him, nobody corrected them, and things have just gotten out of hand.
lol Mr. Bean goes to Harrisburg
Old 02-17-2023, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s an interesting take…but I disagree. Both parties are tribal as fuck
And I can be tribal as fuck, which is what I said. Also both parties are tribal as fuck, yes

I find it funny that you choose to lecture the conservatives like me who have many times said negative things about their own party rather than completely brainwashed NPC’s like Horza l, PRogers, Botten, and others who couldn’t say a negative thing about Dems if their life depended on it

Maybe not Botten, I think one time he might have badmouthed Biden. Like once
Old 02-17-2023, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least the "Hang Mike Pence" crowd are finally being honest about their intentions and calling themselves terrorists.
Tryin to care about your opinion Groomer but no fks given
Old 02-17-2023, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Hang mike pence vs behead donald trump.
Old 02-17-2023, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fetterman was obviously not a strong candidate so it's poor form to blame his health for the Republican election loss in PA. Any Dem would have won.

Put the poor boy out to stud.
People would vote for a literal dumpster fire rather than another Trumptard screaming about removing all the books from school libraries.
Old 02-17-2023, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People would vote for a literal dumpster fire rather than another Trumptard screaming about removing all the books from school libraries.
well, they did.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2023, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I can be tribal as fuck, which is what I said. Also both parties are tribal as fuck, yes

I find it funny that you choose to lecture the conservatives like me who have many times said negative things about their own party rather than completely brainwashed NPC’s like Horza l, PRogers, Botten, and others who couldn’t say a negative thing about Dems if their life depended on it

Maybe not Botten, I think one time he might have badmouthed Biden. Like once
Haha me lecture? That’s rich from you. Get over yourself, man. Sorry you can’t take criticisms or even an explanation of someone else’s criticism you seemed baffled about.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-17-2023, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Broward County schools did remove a book but I don't think DeSoros made them do it

Quote:
“Let’s Talk About It” isn’t recommended for young children, according to publisher Penguin Random House’s website
in b4 dino ban
Closed Thread