Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservative dog whistles are so unsubtle they're funny in the same way that bad English translations often are.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's some tolerance right there.
Old 02-17-2023, 10:17 PM
Planar Protector

Again, horza is clearly mentally ill. What he says isn't really his fault ya know?

I hope fetterman is okay and also gets the help he needs, much like our friend horza. I would argue that horza needs more help than fetterman honestly.
Old 02-17-2023, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

paste paste paste
Old 02-17-2023, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe

Problem with waiting to deteriorate from depression is that suicide is like the heart attack of depression. And just like a heart attack sometimes it seems to come suddenly and out of nowhere
well Klingon philosophy does dictate that when you are unable to stand as a warrior, you must commit Hegh'bat

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Hegh%27bat
Old 02-17-2023, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my state in order to meet criteria for inpatient treatment you have to have suicidal thoughts. Just depression can be treated safely on an outpatient basis

So Dems forced this brain damaged dude into office out of sheer tribalism, and it appears the strain of which is making his injured brain depressed probably to the point of suicidal

Hope he gets better. He shouldn’t have to kill himself to show Dems how dumb tribalism can be. That being said, I can be pretty tribalistic myself
i try my best to avoid this thread bc wtf, but i happened to read this and wtf?

this is one of the worst things i have seen you post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

politics is bringing out the worst in you.
Old 02-17-2023, 10:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
paste paste paste
I guess it still beats last year's CPAC slogan "We Are All Domestic Terrorists."
Old 02-17-2023, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In my state in order to meet criteria for inpatient treatment you have to have suicidal thoughts. Just depression can be treated safely on an outpatient basis

So Dems forced this brain damaged dude into office out of sheer tribalism, and it appears the strain of which is making his injured brain depressed probably to the point of suicidal

Hope he gets better. He shouldn’t have to kill himself to show Dems how dumb tribalism can be. That being said, I can be pretty tribalistic myself
He ran against a Turkish military veteran. I’d happily vote Herschel Walker over Dr Oz
Old 02-17-2023, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well Klingon philosophy does dictate that when you are unable to stand as a warrior, you must commit Hegh'bat

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Hegh%27bat
Nah but when's the next soonest special election in PA?

Either his wife or Conor Lamb gonna take over the seat until then at minimum.

Hopefully not his wife after what she done to him.
Old 02-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i try my best to avoid this thread bc wtf, but i happened to read this and wtf?

this is one of the worst things i have seen you post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

politics is bringing out the worst in you.
Saying it was a bad idea to put a person with depression and brain damage into a high stress full time job has been reinforced by his decision to put himself into inpatient treatment, which for most hospitals you need either suicidal thoughts (or psychosis) to qualify for?

Sorry for caring if Fetterman suffers or dies? Clearly the worst in me is coming out. I actually agree in a way, only because my post felt a lot like virtue signaling, which always makes me feel like throwing up
Old 02-17-2023, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess it still beats last year's CPAC slogan "We Are All Domestic Terrorists."
Better than 'We want to groom and mutilate your kids'
Closed Thread