Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2023, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im a filthy progressive but this star nonsense is hilarious
Conservative dog whistles are so unsubtle they're funny in the same way that bad English translations often are.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Horza; 02-17-2023 at 08:45 PM..
Old 02-17-2023, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of the TRUMP republicans are going to start dogpiling on DeSantis

Buckle up, they’re calling him groomer and meatball now. In a couple of months pizzagate will have been at his Meatball grandfather’s pizza establishment

I’d sit this one out if I’m DeSantis. Let Calzone Chris go at trump
no no, let them fight

I wanna see the bloodbath
Old 02-17-2023, 08:46 PM
Banned

Or we could go with Nikki Haley, who sounds like she's straight out of 2004 with lines like:

"Waging war in Ukraine is about Freedom"

And

"Helping Ukraine is America First."

Someone needs to tell this lady that Americans have already sniffed that fart and we're bored of it.

Please tell me more about how invading Iran is about freedom. Lemme guess, they hate us for our freedom too?

Lol fuckin neo cons.
Old 02-17-2023, 08:47 PM
Banned

Old 02-17-2023, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Are we still pretending GOPtards haven't become disproportionately antisemitic because dino's Youtube feed is chan dog whistle city.

Old 02-17-2023, 10:02 PM
Banned

In my state in order to meet criteria for inpatient treatment you have to have suicidal thoughts. Just depression can be treated safely on an outpatient basis

So Dems forced this brain damaged dude into office out of sheer tribalism, and it appears the strain of which is making his injured brain depressed probably to the point of suicidal

Hope he gets better. He shouldn’t have to kill himself to show Dems how dumb tribalism can be. That being said, I can be pretty tribalistic myself
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-17-2023, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my state in order to meet criteria for inpatient treatment you have to have suicidal thoughts. Just depression can be treated safely on an outpatient basis

So Dems forced this brain damaged dude into office out of sheer tribalism, and it appears the strain of which is making his injured brain depressed probably to the point of suicidal

Hope he gets better. He shouldn’t have to kill himself to show Dems how dumb tribalism can be. That being said, I can be pretty tribalistic myself
Maybe you paste eaters shouldn't have gone ahead and nominated another out of touch reality television scammer again?
Old 02-17-2023, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you paste eaters shouldn't have gone ahead and nominated another out of touch reality television scammer again?
The party of empathy and reason never once had a thought maybe it’s not a good idea to put a brain damaged person with a history of depression into a high stress high responsibility full time job?

Ohhh wait that will only happen if/when he kills himself, that’s right
Old 02-17-2023, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The party of empathy and reason never once had a thought maybe it’s not a good idea to put a brain damaged person with a history of depression into a high stress high responsibility full time job?

Ohhh wait that will only happen if/when he kills himself, that’s right
pretty sure the plan is to let him deteriorate then someone else who no one would ever vote for will be installed, whatever the line of succession is for senators.

some scum sucker is waiting
Old 02-17-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure the plan is to let him deteriorate then someone else who no one would ever vote for will be installed, whatever the line of succession is for senators.

some scum sucker is waiting
Maybe

Problem with waiting to deteriorate from depression is that suicide is like the heart attack of depression. And just like a heart attack sometimes it seems to come suddenly and out of nowhere
Closed Thread