Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matt Gaetz just got married to keep his girlfriend off the witness stand.
Shits classic
Old 08-22-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was watching a bunch of youtube video's about the pyramids.

Long story short, there are a lot of people out there that are like, "it is so mysterious! they did a study, but nobody knows where that study is! or there is NO study on this, or nobody knows this or that or this or that!"

Basically it seemed as though there were all these lose ends.

Then over time I see a few youtubers actually go to libraries, and actually read old publications.

What I discovered is that all the "missing links" or "unanswered questions" had already been answered, by like, real hard core science.

The thing was, the scientsists that did all that work are dead or too old to be referenced. We're talking like 50 years sometimes ago.

What it got me thinking was, there are a bunch of people looking up information online...

And the thing is, most of the information has been lost to antiquated storage, age, and technology...

So you get these people asking questions like, "what are the dangers of nitrious potatisum fertilizers! we dont know because i couldn't find information about it during my search online! I must make a video about it it maybe causing harm!" and bam, now we have an unanswered question, that has been answered just not published online.

Then someone else plagurises that video etc etc, and you have like 50 videos about the great pyramids that are just dead wrong and the only reason is because we THINK we're the first kids to ask these questions.

Anyway, basically we're already in that sceen of the matrix where the old man is like "we didnt build this machine but it works so we dont know what to do or how to fix it" or whatever it was he said there.

We're there already.

And the idea that the longer humanity exists, the more these questions will arise.

It's a very strange problem to solve IMO I wonder how we solve it.

The internet, aka more information, literally caused it, so it cant be more information that we use, we need something that like, reminds us in 1,000 years that someone already did that research when we're taking a space poop and wondering about fire retardants.

What can we do? I wonder. Maybe turn ourselves into half human half machine abominations.

spoiler: pyramids are piles of dirt, kind of like shit you see insects do.
My theory is that at one point in time, matter reversed vector interchangeably, with the vector of timespace itself.

I would even go so far as to theorize this "moment" occured at the death of Christ. Therefore, in the realm of reverse time, we used imagery as the Crux for language (heiroglyphics) and sound as the primary conveyor of energy. This would mean the pyramids were sound harvesting devices which converted gravimetric energy into electromagnetism and light.

There's even relics of this inverted interchange in Sol:Saturn worship. The reason why we lost so much understanding is because literally all of our technology stopped working
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-22-2021 at 03:49 PM..
Old 08-22-2021, 04:19 PM
Banned

The pyramids were built by bigfoot to hide aliens I think it's settled science

Some scientists agree in fact *cut to crazy hair guy*
Old 08-22-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Matt Gaetz just got married to keep his girlfriend off the witness stand.
not gonna lie, i thought that was a weirdly timed move also
Old 08-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My theory is that at one point in time, matter reversed vector interchangeably, with the vector of timespace itself.

I would even go so far as to theorize this "moment" occured at the death of Christ. Therefore, in the realm of reverse time, we used imagery as the Crux for language (heiroglyphics) and sound as the primary conveyor of energy. This would mean the pyramids were sound harvesting devices which converted gravimetric energy into electromagnetism and light.

There's even relics of this inverted interchange in Sol:Saturn worship. The reason why we lost so much understanding is because literally all of our technology stopped working
Pyramids as sound AND gravity harvesting devices**

Instead of collecting photons and transferrance occuring from there, they collected gravitons and travelled the wheel from there to Photons
Old 08-22-2021, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

I heard this theory that large rocks and earth and stuff have strange electromagnetic magnetic properties.

One of which is storing DNA. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/524433/

Modern science believes the pyramids are tombs for the kings.

But I think they are ancient routers, that store and project the DNA of the gods of men into space.

Or perhaps the citizens of Egypt, children of a society before their destruction (Atlantis) are just imitating what the gods of men did before the flood, desperately trying to connect to the kingdom the book of Enoch describes?

Either way, they could still be tombs and still mean that god is in space and we can connect to them somehow.

Also look up the finger print stone. All over the world. Tombs and pyramids with fingerprint markings, clues that we need to touch the rock to send out consciousness to space?

Notice both Jews and Muslims worship a big rock.

The wall, the rock that Abraham touched and traveled to space to meet god, and also the one that struck the earth from space they built that cube around.

There’s a lot of curious things in this universe.

But capitalists would have you believe that we’re the masters of our destiny.
Old 08-22-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

itt: Graham Hancock and Drunvalo Melchizedek
Old 08-22-2021, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard this theory that large rocks and earth and stuff have strange electromagnetic magnetic properties.

One of which is storing DNA. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/524433/

Modern science believes the pyramids are tombs for the kings.

But I think they are ancient routers, that store and project the DNA of the gods of men into space.

Or perhaps the citizens of Egypt, children of a society before their destruction (Atlantis) are just imitating what the gods of men did before the flood, desperately trying to connect to the kingdom the book of Enoch describes?

Either way, they could still be tombs and still mean that god is in space and we can connect to them somehow.

Also look up the finger print stone. All over the world. Tombs and pyramids with fingerprint markings, clues that we need to touch the rock to send out consciousness to space?

Notice both Jews and Muslims worship a big rock.

The wall, the rock that Abraham touched and traveled to space to meet god, and also the one that struck the earth from space they built that cube around.

There’s a lot of curious things in this universe.

But capitalists would have you believe that we’re the masters of our destiny.
If we are moving in reverse time, we truly find success on the first try every time. God gave us reverse time so we could learn. Perfection is boring. If everyone was Mary su and Gary Stu.......
Old 08-22-2021, 06:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
itt: Graham Hancock and Drunvalo Melchizedek
You've been paying attention!!
Old 08-22-2021, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]