Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you hear his statement? We're going conquer it "together".

Why? Because He is Our President and he has to Suffer For Our Sins.

It's not just his infection, it belong to us all, but God willing Trump is going to get all of us through this. When he is cured we are all going to be cured.

And who is going to take credit for all that? Donald J. Trump.

If you ever want to know what Trump will be thinking or feeling after anything, imagine you just solved all the worlds problems and you just want a little credit instead of all that fake news.
Yikes
Old 10-02-2020, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TOGETHER! (He doesn't mean together with his wife. He means together with YOU!)

This is his most shared and also most liked tweet ever.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TOGETHER! (He doesn't mean together with his wife. He means together with YOU!)

This is his most shared and also most liked tweet ever.
Because about 90% of the world views this as great news.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

What kind of world do you live in where you believe 9 out of 10 people are genuinely happy someone contracted a potentially deadly illness? How did you arrive at a mindset where you automatically believe the vast majority of people on earth are vindictive and evil? Is everyone out there Nelson Haha?

Anyway, the "ironic" like is a 100% myth. People get fired for liking posts. No leftist ever would click like on a Trump post because of the fear of being found out and having to explain.
Old 10-02-2020, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

How to turn a positive into a POSITIVE!

I love those guys over at https://thedonald.win/ just so full of boundless optimism!
Old 10-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Lots of emotion among the plebeian class. Nothing ever changes.
Old 10-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump 2020?

More like Trump 1946-2020
Sadly he is unhealthy, i hope he recovers we need him to fix our supply chain and he can do it in 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
two scoops
two threads
two terms
always in your head rent free

admit it, if he dies you wont be interested in politics anymore.
Euros are obscessed with donald because their countries are so boring and poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
top kek. I thought it was a hoax?

Guess he should have worn a mask
Go back to your shit country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna be some really sad folks when Biden loses.
The only thing that will stop donald from winning again is if he succumbs to covid19 i hope he survives.

Quote:
What kind of world do you live in where you believe 9 out of 10 people are genuinely happy someone contracted a potentially deadly illness? How did you arrive at a mindset where you automatically believe the vast majority of people on earth are vindictive and evil? Is everyone out there Nelson Haha?

Anyway, the "ironic" like is a 100% myth. People get fired for liking posts. No leftist ever would click like on a Trump post because of the fear of being found out and having to explain.
A world where most people are poor and mad at a guy like donald because he worked hard and did well and they are ultra jealous and wish death upon the winners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lots of emotion among the plebeian class. Nothing ever changes.
P Much
Old 10-02-2020, 11:23 AM
Banned

That old ass prince from england lived, never know
Old 10-02-2020, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Melania: "Yeah if I go to Fox they will do the story. I don't want to go to Fox."

lol
Old 10-02-2020, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...jealous and wish death upon the winners.
That's what I want to hear. I know the leftists are big on confessions but I guess not so much on self-introspection so I might never hear one of them admit it.

I mean I can truthfully say I don't want harm to befall anyone, so I would never wish a disease or some accident or whatever.

I would feel cheated of my personal and personalized vengeance*.

*(note: All vengeance talk is hypothetical and illustrative and also a parody. Under no circumstances can any statements by the author here imply or explicitly mean any actual vengeance, weregild, or any sort of retribution is to take place, or is being planned or considered. This includes any form of violent or non-violent behavior designed to harass, intimidate, frighten or annoy others, others being defined as every** inhabitant of the universe, alive or dead or both, and definitely definitely including my wife, my girlfriends past present and future, and everyone the author specifically knows, like his family and his coworkers and neighbors and even those people in the village that sometimes annoy him, like the deli guy who can never have fresh rolls.)m

**(note: "Internet people" are not people per-se, so they don't fall under "every". Read into that what you will.)
Closed Thread