Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2020, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe cd288. I also believe the pollsters that predicted this election.
/shrug don’t believe me if you don’t want to. Doesn’t really affect anything. I grew up in the NYC area. Family has been a member of his club in NJ. I’ve known his sons since we were younger as well. I’m not best friends by any means with anyone in the family but I have hung out with him and other members of his family a decent amount of times.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to know Trump personally before he became President. He does not give a shit about the country or its citizens. The amount of times I sat at a dinner and listened to him make fun of people in the south and Midwest (including for simply being poor). That’s been the most amazing thing to me about this whole thing; people in red states somehow believing that the trust fund baby who grew up rich and was handed millions of dollars from his dad somehow cares about the average American. Seriously I am not bullshitting you, I have never met anyone in my life so far who cares less about other people than Trump does.
Cool, who gives a shit about the personal character of the president though? Bill clinton was a rapist, although I thought he was a pretty good president. The question is: has the sitting president broken the law, and if so which law specifically? Has the opponent broken the law, and which law specifically? You will be waiting forever if you want a morally perfect person to be the president, which is why I don't give a shit about that. I care about their platform and what they are actually proposing to do.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to know Trump personally before he became President. He does not give a shit about the country or its citizens. The amount of times I sat at a dinner and listened to him make fun of people in the south and Midwest (including for simply being poor). That’s been the most amazing thing to me about this whole thing; people in red states somehow believing that the trust fund baby who grew up rich and was handed millions of dollars from his dad somehow cares about the average American. Seriously I am not bullshitting you, I have never met anyone in my life so far who cares less about other people than Trump does.
Translation:

LA LA LA. I can't hear you and won't bother reading any of the things Trump signed.

If he didn't care when why would he bother putting his name to any of the executive orders I posted?
Old 11-05-2020, 02:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Translation:

LA LA LA. I can't hear you and won't bother reading any of the things Trump signed.

If he didn't care when why would he bother putting his name to any of the executive orders I posted?
Because he is someone who wants to do things to ensure he stays in office because it boosts his ego and he likes to use the position for personal enrichment. I guess you could also add he wants to be re-elected to avoid all the criminal charges he is likely going to be hit with.

Dumbest decision he ever made was running for President. The Southern District has been trying to go after him for years and because he became President they got all the access they needed to his info/evidence.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Even if what you say is true, his actions completely speak otherwise.

Here’s my take on Trump. I do not believe he thought he would win in 2016, frankly no one did. What I do think happened is that as Trump traveled the country, going to small town after small town, visiting literally every single state and meeting thousands, if not millions of Americans, I think he gained a profound love for America and its people.

I think the man has changed incredibly from what he was 15 years ago. He’s been a good president, trying to do what he sees as the right thing. Most folks can’t understand that because they’ll never be able to get past his brashness or crude behavior. But for a majority of the middle/working class, he is a breath of fresh air.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here’s my take on Trump. I do not believe he thought he would win in 2016, frankly no one did. What I do think happened is that as Trump traveled the country, going to small town after small town, visiting literally every single state and meeting thousands, if not millions of Americans, I think he gained a profound love for America and its people.

I think the man has changed incredibly from what he was 15 years ago. He’s been a good president, trying to do what he sees as the right thing. Most folks can’t understand that because they’ll never be able to get past his brashness or crude behavior. But for a majority of the middle/working class, he is a breath of fresh air.
That's fuckin hilarious, thanks.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I agree and i'd like to give an analogy.

Trump is like a doctor with 100 successful surgeries but a terrible bed side manner.
biden is like a doctor with 30 successful surgeries but a good bed side manner.

Which doctor would you rather performed your life threatening surgery...
I'll take the doctor with 100 successful surgeries and bad bed side manners thanks.

Trump has done great things for America, even if the left screams and cries with their heads buried in the sand.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-05-2020, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I’m not gonna say anything nice about the guy because I don’t trust him farther than I can spit but I do think you’re right about this post.

Also I think he’s a mass murderer but I’ll let that slide.

But I do think you’re right about everything you said in your post top gun! Except remove good and just say he’s been a president. Lol other than that yea I’ll give him all of what you said. Imo
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-05-2020 at 03:34 AM..
Old 11-05-2020, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

I'm deeply concerned with biden's number of speech mistakes and forgetting where he was in a sentence.

First woman vice president would be pretty cool I just wish it wasn't commie law(kamala).
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-05-2020 at 03:52 AM.. Reason: Just being straight
Old 11-05-2020, 04:27 AM
Banned

Quote:

If he's this sensitive and impressionable he's definitely struggling to keep his hatred of this people at bay.
Closed Thread