Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

50+ each dude.
Old 05-20-2020, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don’t think there’s an IP filter
My specific message above wasn't an observation, I was making a suggestion. Let's do an official poll with IP filter. Game on.

IP logging is the norm for online polls.

Also, vBulletin (the software this forum runs on) logs IPs of users.

*BOOM*
Old 05-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Tried soloing in Sol Ro Temple a bit. Possible, but painfully slow and bad exp.

Would love to see some exp guides by the people saying "just be creative" who haven't shown much of their own creativity

I'm gonna hit up Akanon soon.

I enjoy going to the out-of-the-way places or killing things people don't often kill for exp - I killed droves of wood elf guards from 45-50 with Red Wood Wands (see video in signature.)

What I have found so far is, if it wasn't designed for exp, it's usually terrible exp (by a factor of 3-5+ from "normal" exp.)

Wanted to share this update here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2020, 01:31 PM
Banned

i love everquest, best part is you can find a place in a town someplace and kill things for good exp, unfortunately on a homemade server like p99 quest npcs in someplace like sol ro would not have a proper exp or loot table

Anyone ever farm the mechanics in akkanon on live?
Old 05-25-2020, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

I killed some of the sweepers back in the day. Was actually pretty decent exp. it was a popular camping spot back on fennin, with solo players camping individual spawns. People would afk levitated over the water.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love everquest, best part is you can find a place in a town someplace and kill things for good exp, unfortunately on a homemade server like p99 quest npcs in someplace like sol ro would not have a proper exp or loot table

Anyone ever farm the mechanics in akkanon on live?
All this guy does is make claims about how P99 has this or that inaccuracy but I have never once seen him post any evidence or proof to back up his claims
Old 05-25-2020, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

I went to kithkor 40-50 with ease. The zem is really good now and under reported. I got from 48-50 in a day with 114 kills.

There's plenty of mobs that stay blue to 50
Old 05-25-2020, 04:07 PM
Kobold

Kaladim, Felwithe, Kithicor all great spots 45+ and never fully camped.
Old 05-25-2020, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Congratulations, we have over 700 votes! Wow!
Old 05-26-2020, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

New TLP server opens in what 2 days? So we will see how population is then I am sure we will lose some. Which will help.

I decided to make a Wizzy.
Day 1 in FP wasn't anything just solo'd to lvl 5 by myself. Bought some belts got to lvl 8.

Day 2-Started in EC trying to find a group(groups at both orc camps full, and even a list at orc 1, I was like 4th? on list, lots of peeps soloing mages/enc/bards/shamans, even some twink warriors. I ended up just being solo for the total 4 hours play time trying to LFG whole time.) Lvled to 10, got some more belts camped out lvl 11.5

Day 3. Leveled high enough to leave EC, went to WC. Solo'r (lvl 22 druid) at orc, group at derv, plus a group in between farming Kodiak and roamers, and tons of solo druids/bards/enc/mages) Spent whole night LFG while Soloing. Finally last 40 mins found a spot at derv group. Sadly group broke up 40 mins later, I retired for night. Ended lvl 13.5

Day 4. WC was camped, decided on NRO. Came to NRO, group was at dervs, and a solo at other derv camp. Seen a few running around zone killing roamers. Spent about hr/1.5 LFg here while soloing. Got into derv group. Stayed here for rest of night ending at lvl 16. Tank was MR. know it all, rest of group was pleasant but didn't talk hardly at all.

Day 5. Got new spells, and decided Oasis time. Spent all night looking for a group, TONS TONS of groups and solo people here. at least 4 groups from 3s-full groups at beach, plus just 2 many to count solo druids/enc/necros/mages/SKs. Seen groups all over Orc highway as well, 1 at cubby, 1 by lake, 1 by ruins, 1 at camp close to sro. Never once found group. Played 4 hours. Solo'd to 17, after a cpl near deaths(gated to EC tunnel almost dying, stupid wizzy resist).

Day 6(Memorial day) spent about 10-20 mins lfg to find a necro lfg. We duo'd the whole time of 2 hours. He was new to p99 and was fun having someone to actually chat with. When he logged I decided I would as well. Level 18.5! Close to self ports!

This has been my near week adventure of green this week. Will say this was a holiday week, so I am sure more were on? Overall finding groups sucks, at least im a twink and can solo stuff better then most. But spending 70% of time LFG tag on and spamming OOc, and even Messaging solors for a group/duo. Gets old..
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Last edited by drackgon; 05-26-2020 at 08:28 AM..
Closed Thread