Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they f'ing run on that shit, why do you think they would do what the guy you like runs on if even he doesn't?
That's exactly my point, their electorate is so goddamn braindead they can straight up just run on being bad legislators and not lose a single vote in the trailer parks that you GOPtards all inhabit.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's exactly my point, their electorate is so goddamn braindead they can straight up just run on being bad legislators and not lose a single vote in the trailer parks you all inhabit.
Do you not see how worrying about what people who hate you do, is allowing the people you elect to do the same things that the people who hate you do?

At what point in your life will you admit that the democrats will never do anything about the police?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's exactly my point, their electorate is so goddamn braindead they can straight up just run on being bad legislators and not lose a single vote in the trailer parks that you GOPtards all inhabit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now go back in time and say this in 1936 germany.
The Nazis had killed most of the people who would agree with this theory by that point, so I'd already be dead in that scenario
Old 01-28-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Nazis had killed most of the people who would agree with this theory by that point, so I'd already be dead in that scenario
your theory is literally the thesis of the nazi party.
Old 01-28-2023, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is your reply to my pointing out that with control of all branches of government your party was only able to cut taxes for wealthy pedophiles?
Old 01-28-2023, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think you might have me confused with the one other guy who posts here who isn't a fringe right freak like yourself. I haven't said anything about white supremacy in days, police brutality is a whole issue.
You don't read too gud
Old 01-28-2023, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Im sorry, but even if I chose to agree with you that racism is the #1 root of all problems, I fully dont agree that I believe you care.
who said that?
Old 01-28-2023, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
your theory is literally the thesis of the nazi party.
Night of the Long Knives was in 1934. I'd have already been purged or driven out of Germany by then.

As you like to say, parties flipped
Old 01-28-2023, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who said that?
They have to put words in other peoples' mouths or they would just sound like crazy people screaming about whatever was on Fox yesterday.

Like how Elizondo over here is insisting that I said all police brutality is caused by racism against black people or something retarded, despite that never actually happening.
Closed Thread