Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

I like this one.

As Media Tries to Start WWIII Claiming Russian Invasion ‘Imminent’, Russia Withdraws Troops from Near Ukraine

Beacause if russia backs out it's gonna make biden look like he was an idiot with all that talk about incursions, minor incursions, his predictions, the false flag claims all the shit they were doing to make us think there was a war, I mean the start of this thread I was like "ppfffftt" but based on my gov I was like, well they seem to believe it 100%

This is gonna make the leftists have to say that no, that never happened, and whatever other nonsense they'll start making up to make it seem like none of that ever happened.

Putin will spin it like it was a failure of the American media, and the smart people will blame Biden, and the leftists will say that none of it happened and trumpers eat paste.

And we'll just get back to yelling at each other and putin can cash in on all the chaos.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:24 AM
Banned

looks like Putin got whatever backdoor diplomatic concessions that he wanted.

maybe a win for diplomacy? maybe?
Old 02-16-2022, 03:56 AM
Banned

Aww I was kinda thinking Russia might invade and Ukraine would just immediately surrender and hand Russia all of the weapons we just sold them

Biden would be like “not again!”
Old 02-16-2022, 09:06 AM
Banned

Putin. Should like. Be the leader of NATO tbh.
Old 02-16-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Well the war turned out to be a delusional old mans delusion.
Old 02-16-2022, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

For reals?

Russia real life just like wasting peoples time and energy. The response to their shits this time was such that grabbing a bit more of free ukraine did not seem wise so they did not do so.

The next time they pile tanks on the border we will have to do the same damn thing for the rest of their existence.

Nothing delusional about Biden here. Everyone in real life had standard level russian invasion / annexing concern which has and will remain a valid concern.

Like Trexller said - back door concessions, maybe russia can start selling us some damn surplus 7n6 russian spam can 5.45x39 ammo again for fucks sake.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-16-2022, 01:39 PM
Banned

They are basically lifting weights for when all the permafrost melts and Russia and Canada possess the majority of the agricultural clout, and then they are gonna need to be beefcake countries
Old 02-16-2022, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

This is a giant loss for Putin whichever way it shakes out. He can claim whatever he wants for the gullible public but the leaders of the western nations know the truth. You don't send huge amounts of blood plasma to the front for training exercises, you literally don't do anything like he was doing for training exercises. You don't accuse people of stringing children on wires for training exercises. Also, every legitimate training exercise is planned well in advance and also public knowledge especially on that scale. Also, they've been doing these exercises for 11 months now. So he's lying and everyone knows he's lying except idk stupid people.

The people who have been lying the entire time are now saying ok this is the truth now and as proof they show you a video of tanks on a train. As further proof they claim they already invaded Ukraine 8 years ago and got what they wanted so there's no need to do it again. There you go stupid, run with it, the war is off!

The Ukrainian War has been going on since 2014. Every move Putin makes is designed to put pressure on it, to destabilize it, to install a new Lukashenko. He moves troops up, he moves them back, he does maneuvers, he screws their pipeline, oops there's more unrest in the Donbass. He took over the Crimea, just seized it. Ooops this is now our country not yours like it has been. They just declared the Donbass some new political entity, don't even care to look up the name because it's just a paperwork excuse to keep what they took and make it formal in a little while. Meanwhile he keeps his people fed with a steady diet of children on wires and his political opponents are all in jail or were real clumsy with the balconies.

Anyway, like I said this is a giant loss for him. Everyone in the West is now terrified of him because he's a fucking maniac. They knew he had to do this little Russian thing to hold on to power but no one thought he would go this far. If he wanted to crack NATO he did the opposite. The UK went super-belligerent on him, he must have been really surprised at that. They're the biggest hawks on this thing, they were the first to send troops and call for unity and a show of strength. He publicly humiliated Marcon and everyone could see it, which I'm sure played great on the Russian TV but was seen as a personal insult among the western rulers and a caution against talking to him further.

Lastly, and this is the most important part of all, he fucked his relationship with Germany. The Germans are pragmatic and they'll see the folly of getting their energy supplies from a maniac with his thumb on the valve and five thousand tanks a short drive away. Or at least the hope is there. The one biggest fear of American foreign policy is tight cooperation between Russia and Germany. Yup, it's not Russia alone or China. It's that if Germany and Russia form a tight bond or some sort of union, the resulting entity will be the one most able to challenge the US in the future. This is the one central pillar of American foreign policy since the end of WW2. No matter what happens, Russia and Germany can never be friends.
Old 02-16-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For reals?

Russia real life just like wasting peoples time and energy. The response to their shits this time was such that grabbing a bit more of free ukraine did not seem wise so they did not do so.
No I definitely blame Biden for this one because this is happened in every presidency with every president before him and we didn’t come this close to World War III then.

I mean they’re showing videos of him talking about World War III while he’s ordering an ice cream cone last week this guy was filling our minds with delusions and paranoid fantasy.

Every president before him every year before him Russia does this bullshit.

Edit: I do agree with BB but I don’t think that this isn’t gonna crack NATO I think what it’s gonna do is inflame NATO and get It to take over Ukraine Russia and if Russia will allow that to happen then all right good job NATO you used The threat of total annihilation to gain ground with Russia called their bluff.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-16-2022 at 02:19 PM..
Old 02-16-2022, 02:14 PM
Banned

It all really sucks for Ukraine either way.

I'm glad there isn't a "shooting war".

There is an excuse for decades more military build up. "Internal strife". Terrorism. And depression causing instability which will stop anyone from heavily investing in Ukraine. Except maybe Russia will heavily fortify Crimea as a port.

That is status quo.

Aka "one world government". And the people in power all still get what they want. Money and a reason to stay in power.

That is my expert analysis.

Usually Africa is the chew toy: see for reference.
Closed Thread