Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Banned

How can you fix things in this country when your political opponents aren't reasonable, don't want to coexist together, and would rather kill you or at least send you to a reeducation camp?

There's no way. When the body rejects a transplant, it attacks it until the tissue is dead.

Our country is necrotic.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

The United States is Dying. That is for sure.

There are no winners. Except a club / Cabal of "powerful" "rich" ppl that don't live in American cities. Or need America to live. America has become a threat to the world and it will increasingly get worse.

Politicians and Executives are the maggots feasting on the flesh. The law and military are containment to keep Americans away from everything.

People that do not live in America will never understand until they see that American cities had to be nuked to make an example of.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-12-2023 at 11:43 AM..
Old 01-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Let me break it down for you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 01-12-2023, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you fix things in this country when your political opponents aren't reasonable, don't want to coexist together, and would rather kill you or at least send you to a reeducation camp?

There's no way. When the body rejects a transplant, it attacks it until the tissue is dead.

Our country is necrotic.
Any particular thing you're upset about today?
Old 01-12-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

We have no butter,
But I ask you
Would you rather have butter or guns?
Shall we import lard or steel?
Let me tell you
Prepardness makes us powerful,
Butter merely makes us fat.
Old 01-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

they are going to pull a fast one tho and go cyborg/dues ex
Old 01-12-2023, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any particular thing you're upset about today?
Nope, just the usual dread. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-12-2023, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

I dont try to stop or resist change or whatever bad is ccoming during my deep no body meditations now.

What is coming needs to happen. It's also bad to meditate on hate filled junk, best just to stand before the tidal wave and be at peace with the wave washing over the body wiping away all before it.

I still meditate on compassion and loving kindness. Just that my response to the fact that nukes will be raining from the heavens is not "omgosh this is so bad". Just that when the nukes come. Change will happen. Healing will happen. Good people will still do good works.

on that note has anyone done any experimentation on seeing if an ecosystem will develop from corpses only or non-reproductive pairs, like lets say noahs ark butt all the animals aren't able to breed viable populations so what is left over is just the corpses after the populations die in lets say a barren butt not inhospitable environment

like two horses die and only what remains viable is the parasites, fungi, and bacteria in them, and this is even better when like millions of animals die butt not to perpetuate their species its a hard concept to translate sorry if that is painful for u to read its an interesting experiment tho

the ultimate question is will the dna carry over so that eventually bipedal and quadrepedal forms would re-emerge from the biomass and left over bacteria, virus, ,fungi, parasites, etc

obviously the ecosystem would reset at the very best to a low level complexity vs having a diverse ecosystem of before with all the higher forms, maybe it would collapse entirely tho, i mean algea requires mineral runn off and stuff too butt there is a lot of backlogged stuff stored in the surface layers so unless we poison the algae and bacteria completely i think it would eventually get going again
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-12-2023 at 01:07 PM..
Old 01-12-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on that note has anyone done any experimentation on seeing if an ecosystem will develop from corpses only or non-reproductive pairs, like lets say noahs ark butt all the animals aren't able to breed viable populations so what is left over is just the corpses after the populations die in lets say a barren butt not inhospitable environment

like two horses die and only what remains viable is the parasites, fungi, and bacteria in them, and this is even better when like millions of animals die butt not to perpetuate their species its a hard concept to translate sorry if that is painful for u to read its an interesting experiment tho

the ultimate question is will the dna carry over so that eventually bipedal and quadrepedal forms would re-emerge from the biomass and left over bacteria, virus, ,fungi, parasites, etc
i get what you're saying

there is this like ~11,000 year old strain of dog cancer, which genetically itself is not a cancer but it's the first dog who mutated to pass on it's dna via tumor cells. the cells are transferred sexually and just live in the infected host. this dog became genetically immortal, having its dna passed down from dog to dog not by offspring, but instead lives to this day as those tumor cells.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-old-dog-tumor
Last edited by Trexller; 01-12-2023 at 02:18 PM..
Closed Thread