Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They already forgot he stole thousands of classified documents from the USA.

The guy single handedly stole more documents than any spy in history. Its so obvious now he was an asset for another nation. lol
There's literally nothing that you can say that will convince true believers like these paste eaters, they will vote for Trump to stop the pedophiles even as he parties with Epstein.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But not the guy who was literally banging a Chinese spy while simultaneously running the impeachment hearings against their biggest rival’s pres

“Ooh mr big American man if you impeach Trump I let you put it in my ass!”
Send em both to jail if they broke the law.

That was easy.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They already forgot he stole thousands of classified documents from the USA.

The guy single handedly stole more documents than any spy in history. Its so obvious now he was an asset for another nation. lol
NARA shouldn't be harassing him
Old 01-09-2023, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your tiny little pea brain heard how Kushner was helping with the purchasing of certain PPE and you instantly thought "that means he's in charge of fixing the medical supply chain."

You are too stupid for words. Sit down.
He was put in charge of purchasing limited amounts of certain PPE, criminal justice reform and ensuring Middle East peace, you can't erase the fact that the guy you worship put his goddamn son-in-law in every office he could grift from.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's literally nothing that you can say that will convince true believers like these paste eaters, they will vote for Trump to stop the pedophiles even as he parties with Epstein.
When the FBI literally gives you the greenlight to store documents at your own facility, that is not stealing.

You two are retarded.
Old 01-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Send em both to jail if they broke the law.

That was easy.
Nah Swalwell got away scott-free. He just feigned ignorance

“Feng Feng was a spy? I thought she just was a dirty Chinese whore”

Instead of “yeah I was sharing information about the impeachment hearings with a Chinese spy on the guy who just started a trade war with China”

Good call on his part. Woulda done the same if I were him
Old 01-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was put in charge of purchasing limited amounts of certain PPE, criminal justice reform and ensuring Middle East peace, you can't erase the fact that the guy you worship put his goddamn son-in-law in every office he could grift from.
Yeah, that's not being in charge of "fixing the medical supply chain".

He had a side project with 12 staffers helping him.

"At Trump's order, Kushner set up what has been described as a "shadow task force," separate from the official coronavirus task force chaired by Vice President Mike Pence."
Old 01-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah Swalwell got away scott-free. He just feigned ignorance

“Feng Feng was a spy? I thought she just was a dirty Chinese whore”

Instead of “yeah I was sharing information about the impeachment hearings with a Chinese spy on the guy who just started a trade war with China”

Good call on his part. Woulda done the same if I were him
If he was, they have to prove it.

Not like finding 13 million in a chinese bank account incriminating though?

Guy paid more tax in china than he did in the USA, while president.

Thought he said he handed all his business over to his kids??
Old 01-09-2023, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"At Trump's order, Kushner set up what has been described as a "shadow task force," separate from the official coronavirus task force chaired by Vice President Mike Pence."
That doesn't make it less shady, and you still haven't told me why you aren't concerned about his receiving billions from Prince Bonesaw for political favors. I assume you're just too busy trying to get people to look at Hunter's dick.
Closed Thread