Old 12-30-2022, 12:17 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2022, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Something about Tromp's taxes? Didn't this already happen?
Old 12-30-2022, 12:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, Rachel Maddow published his taxes a few years back and found out, yeah he actually does pay taxes.

These ones must be different years.

But isn't kind of funny how many people feel threatened by Trump?

Is the House targetting anyone else's taxes? It's like someone is hellbent on destroying Trump and why? He's not in a position of power.

It's just so strange to me. I bet they will be investigating Trump until the day he dies and then investigate him more after he's dead.

Has anyone else in US history been this targetted before? Lawsuit after lawsuit. Investigation after investigation.
Old 12-30-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walls closin in?
Old 12-30-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

I tuned out tv and all news from about 2009-2020. I only started tuning in to it when vax mandates were happening and censorship. I always thought it was weird how much hate trump would get and how much people would talk about him. Since I didn't follow news or politics I'd ask people what was bad about him and I never got a clear response. I don't personally like how divisive the man is but I certainly can't deny how weird it is how much hate the man receives with no concrete reason behind it.

If you have a different opinion than the mainstream narrative these "educated intellectuals" start slinging name calling like we're on the playground. "Trumper!" And I didn't even mention the guys name lol. It's the most bizarre obsession I've ever witnessed in my life.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-30-2022, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walls closin in?
No just why twice? We already did this story.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walls closin in?
You must be proud that you are helping to pay his way yet again.

Republicans are really getting known as the fleeced base and those that support hand outs to the rich.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You must be proud that you are helping to pay his way yet again.

Republicans are really getting known as the fleeced base and those that support hand outs to the rich.
It's going to be pretty funny when the fat pedophile they all worship blackmails the GOP for millions and a promise of a pardon to not run as a third party candidate and tank whatever charisma-free alternative they nominate.
Old 12-30-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tuned out tv and all news from about 2009-2020. I only started tuning in to it when vax mandates were happening and censorship. I always thought it was weird how much hate trump would get and how much people would talk about him. Since I didn't follow news or politics I'd ask people what was bad about him and I never got a clear response. I don't personally like how divisive the man is but I certainly can't deny how weird it is how much hate the man receives with no concrete reason behind it.

If you have a different opinion than the mainstream narrative these "educated intellectuals" start slinging name calling like we're on the playground. "Trumper!" And I didn't even mention the guys name lol. It's the most bizarre obsession I've ever witnessed in my life.
Brainwashed republican feign ignorance. What is new?
The public already knows your base's motto anything to stick it to the liberals no matter the scandal or destruction to America. You hate all that is different and progressive; forever stuck in your non-adaptive ways.
Closed Thread