Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seducio should consider himself lucky I oppose landlords, which is why I don't charge him rent

Dude goes from screaming for me to ignore him back to begging me for interaction, all in the space of a few weeks
He is a bit over animated. He apparently speaking for entire countries now!
Old 10-18-2023, 01:45 PM
Banned

Origami and Benjamin Button, the duo with zero credibility.

I don't speak for Israel. Israel declared war. USA is allies with Israel. I have Israel's back.

The two of you make shitty allies with anyone.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Origami and Benjamin Button, the duo with zero credibility.

I don't speak for Israel. Israel declared war. USA is allies with Israel. I have Israel's back.

The two of you make shitty allies with anyone.
Ma'Merica

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Banned

Rotten Botten - anti-semite - does not think Jewish people have the right to defend themselves.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:58 PM
Banned

Ukranians defending their territory from Russian aggression: cool, good, capitalist media largely supports it
Palestinians defending their territory and right to exist against Israeli aggression: bad, no, just lay down and die, capitalist media opposes this
Old 10-18-2023, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ukranians defending their territory from Russian aggression: cool, good, capitalist media largely supports it
Palestinians defending their territory and right to exist against Israeli aggression: bad, no, just lay down and die, capitalist media opposes this
Uhh. Guy you seem behind the times. Hamas attacked Israel. Killed over 1200 Jewish People and 29 Americans. Hamas captured 200 other people. These captured people are in Gaza.

Palestinians in Gaza have a Govt Hamas. Hamas has instigated this escalation. Israel is the one defending itself.
Old 10-18-2023, 04:12 PM
Banned

What, you got the memory of a goldfish?

Who am I kidding, he's a low information reactionary, just doing what he's told
Old 10-18-2023, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Origami - racist - can't be bothered to learn from three black men that are smarter than him in the video Ooloo posted.

Origami - terrorist lover - supports Hamas attack on Israel. Condones Hamas shooting rockets including the rocket that landed in Gaza and hitting a hospital.

Origami - anti-semitic - condones the deaths of over 1200 Jewish people.

You have zero credibility Origami. Get your extreme left stupid bullying out of here.

I don't agree with Ooloo politically but he is a better person than you.
Old 10-18-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Lol scratch what I posted yesterday; israel didn't even bomb the hospital it was some shitty rocket from the palestinians failing and hitting a parkinglot. Didn't stop western media from immediately parroting essentially hamas propaganda without any confirmation whatsoever. And many people won't see the retraction. And we wonder why there is so much conflict..

The media really is the enemy of the people
Old 10-18-2023, 04:45 PM
Banned

What I'd like to know is this:

Is there a correlation between extreme leftists support for Hamas and extreme leftists being the primary reason for the rise of anti-semitism in the West?

The people that call everyone fascist and nazis willy nilly like Origen. Is there a good chance they are actually anti-semitic?
Closed Thread