Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pence should run.
far away
Old 12-27-2022, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, so again, the issue only *starts* being bad when republicans do a thing.

How about: Let's have rigidly enforced borders like every successful nation in the history of the earth? Does china or india or south korea just let people waltz in? Nope.

We can dispense with the stupid political stunts if we could just agree that illegal immigration is bad, and take serious measures to stop it. Who cares which stupid party enacts it. Whoever does, I will support.

*Legal* immigration is fine. Dems love to conflate the two though, everyone is just a "migrant".
Are the most strictly controlled nations or ones with a cold war on their border allowing people in them? Yeah, good example. China.. real paradise, there.

You must be as horza says.
Old 12-27-2022, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pence should run.
He has the charisma of a wet noodle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-27-2022, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has the charisma of a wet noodle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Quote:
Gene-replacement therapies are transforming children’s lives
Eugenics hoooo-e! :3
Old 12-27-2022, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When abbot sends like twenty migrants to kamala's house she acts like one of those people in an infomercial who suddenly have NO IDEA how to put a plate back in the cabinet!

Ditto for desantis sending about 20 or 30, maybe, to martha's vinyard.
It doesn’t really matter where they are sent tbh

They’re freezing with their kids on the streets just past the border on the US side or freezing on the streets with their kids outside Kamala’s home. Either way those kids are most likely gonna be cold and homeless for their entire childhood. Still probably better than catching a stray bullet at whatever shithole they left so I don’t fault them for coming

I do fault our inept politicians who can’t or won’t simply close the catch and release asylum process that literally every migrant coming knows to exploit to get around the 90%ish rejection rate. But hey at least they kept title 42 in place a tiny while longer so they can continue to pretend to claim the border isn’t a problem like trump was trying to claim covid wasn’t a problem
Old 12-27-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They’re freezing with their kids on the streets just past the border on the US side or freezing on the streets with their kids outside Kamala’s home. Either way those kids are most likely gonna be cold and homeless for their entire childhood. Still probably better than catching a stray bullet at whatever shithole they left so I don’t fault them for coming

I do fault our inept politicians who can’t or won’t simply close the catch and release asylum process that literally every migrant coming knows to exploit to get around the 90%ish rejection rate. But hey at least they kept title 42 in place a tiny while longer so they can continue to pretend to claim the border isn’t a problem like trump was trying to claim covid wasn’t a problem
Living in the city you see plenty of homeless. A lot of them aren't illegals. US citizens in urban areas are use to seeing homeless. We have social programs to get them off the streets. Guess it is progressive to be accepting of all people and their choice of living. To help your fellow man/woman/child.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cages are expensive and litigatable(also expensive). And I think you can only detain for 21 days and then they get parole.
Old 12-27-2022, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cages are expensive and litigatable(also expensive). And I think you can only detain for 21 days and then they get parole.
Can try waiting in Mexico or making to where you can only queue in Mexico or home country barring extremely infrequent exceptions
Old 12-27-2022, 12:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have social programs to get them off the streets. Guess it is progressive to be accepting of all people and their choice of living
It is VERY progressive to watch people slowly kill themselves in open air drug markets in homeless camps actually

And the programs to get our citizens off the streets for the most part don’t work. Wanna know why? Because so many people still on the streets. But all the programs need is more money and it will all get better, I promise
Old 12-27-2022, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It is VERY progressive to watch people slowly kill themselves in open air drug markets in homeless camps actually

And the programs to get our citizens off the streets for the most part don’t work. Wanna know why? Because so many people still on the streets. But all the programs need is more money and it will all get better, I promise
1000%
Closed Thread