Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of conservative internet trolls that have spent 4 years calling democrats "snowflakes" and "soy boys" are about to cry a fucking river that could flood the sahara
Yeah people always bring up this "nuh uh, YOU'RE the real X" horseshit. The difference is that conservatives don't try to get leftists banned, fired or deplatformed generally speaking, whereas leftists do it all the time. That's where the epithet comes from.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zero. But we will disagree on 'severe' I think. For example I characterize the totality of the riots and the disturbances this year as 'mild'.

In 1863 the Army fired howitzers directly into crowds to quell the draft riots. 120 dead.

In 1932 George S. Patton, followed by five tanks and about 300 helmeted infantrymen, brandishing loaded rifles with fixed bayonets charged 40,000 rioting veterans in DC.

In 1968 this happened.

If Federal troops are not shooting people then the disturbances are not severe. But that's just relative to our prior history.
To be fair "riot trained" means they where handed a memo and a 5 minute powerpoint on a dusty old dell notebook from the previous war in the C130 on the way over. And it basically stated "Don't target women and children or minorities because that will look bad", but in not so few really politically incorrect words. And whoever was at the door basically said don't be a fucking f-gg-t, you know better. At least that's what it was when I was in.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who needs voter fraud if the GOP just do it to themselves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, the voters in overwhelmingly GOP districts were given sharpies to fill out the ballots, while other districts were given ball-point pens. Votes cast using sharpie ink are not valid.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the difference is that conservatives don't try to get leftists banned, fired or deplatformed generally speaking
dont be racist or sexist mb. idk though
Old 11-04-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

The MEME WARS are in full swing!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

As always, the best meme will decide the election!
Old 11-04-2020, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to be clear, the voters in overwhelmingly GOP districts were given sharpies to fill out the ballots, while other districts were given ball-point pens. Votes cast using sharpie ink are not valid.
Right, that's what I was referring to
Old 11-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

No one gave me anything to fill in my mail in ballot with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Sooo...GOP voters should have been aware of the sharpie perfidy? It's their fault?
Old 11-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sooo...GOP voters should have been aware of the sharpie perfidy? It's their fault?
I didn't imply anything. I'm just saying I wasn't given free stuff or further instructions and I had to kinda figure out how to fill that shit out on my own.

I think if anything is officially sharpie related issue, that should be kinda silly and obvious. Don't know because I am not arsed up enough to go check cuz I am with the "don't matter who ya'voted" for crowd. It's just fun and a civic duty so now I get to bitch about it if Biden is a jackass (which I'm sure he will be). Though I will likely reserve my bitching for... like 2025 or something.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah people always bring up this "nuh uh, YOU'RE the real X" horseshit. The difference is that conservatives don't try to get leftists banned, fired or deplatformed generally speaking, whereas leftists do it all the time. That's where the epithet comes from.
Surely the real difference is that conservatives try to segregate and discriminate against people based on the colour of their skin, religious beliefs or sexual preferences whereas leftists try to discriminate against people based on their actions.

Or maybe the other difference that those on the right tend to shoot people or run them over instead of 'deplatforming' them?
Closed Thread