Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-25-2023, 05:50 PM
Banned

Hasn't ED been banned before? Meaning that specific account, not a rereg situation it was temporary or something. What was this one for? I generally think banning is stupid but I dunno what he said, sometimes it's justified.

Thanks for not responding to anything I said btw. Good stuff.
Old 02-25-2023, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasn't ED been banned before? What was this one for? I generally think banning is stupid but I dunno what he said, sometimes it's justified.

i saw like 3-4 over the line, he was joking about sticking a gun in his mouth and posted a nazi for #88 in the counting thread. dude needed a time out.
Old 02-25-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Has the guy yelling the n-word at anyone who didn't vote R in the last election been banned before? I wonder??
Old 02-25-2023, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well a good start might be to stop repeating blatant lies about reality, such as that courts and law enforcement are biased. They aren't. A cursory glance at stats easily confirms that. I mean think about what you're saying; racist courts would not have convicted Chauvin of 1st degree murder. They would have let him off with a slap on the wrist.

Trying to fight "systemic" issues doesn't work because libs will never be convinced that any systemic issue has actually gone away or been reduced. No matter how non-racist society becomes, if a white cop kills a black guy under questionable circumstances the automatic answer is always "racism", as if it can't just be that the cop sucks at his job. Cops kill lots of white people under shady circumstances too.

There are plenty of brilliant black academics and thinkers that young people (including white young people) could look up to, such as Glen Loury and Jon Mcworter and Coleman Hughes that would help a lot, but sadly these people are smeared as being "black white supremacists" or whatever insane thing.
Anecdotes don’t equal statistics

You think laws are enforced on rich people the same way they’re enforced on the poor? Give me a break dude
Old 02-25-2023, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Steal a bag of groceries spend a weekend in jail, meanwhile SBF is probably on a yacht somewhere

(SBF deserves a firing squad, anyone who can deliver this has my vote in ‘24)
Old 02-25-2023, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
You get what you give, start actually reading things and forget the nonsense you see on Youtube and I'll treat you like an adult
Old 02-25-2023, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Jake and Elwood dropped by ED's pad.
They puttin the Banned back together again.
Old 02-25-2023, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jake and Elwood dropped by ED's pad.
They puttin the Banned back together again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg R.jpg (23.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-25-2023, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Steal a bag of groceries spend a weekend in jail
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They might get you for the bag fee though.
Old 02-26-2023, 12:53 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At the same time, white people do a lot of fentanyl and I don’t see any of you beating the shit out of your kids

Depression can be beaten out of you, it’s called make your sons work and give them zero time to ponder being a pussy. You guys don’t have the inner fire anymore, it’s moved East to India

Continue to stupify yourselves on opiates and Taco Bell, I’ll be meeting the Hun in the trenches in the name of Omar Bradley and George S. Patton

https://youtu.be/V_eVXTS7JHg
This is a smart guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stay strong my friends! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]