Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2023, 11:31 AM
Planar Protector

Free Armenia
Old 10-18-2023, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Origami - racist - can't be bothered to learn from three black men that are smarter than him in the video Ooloo posted.

Origami - terrorist lover - supports Hamas attack on Israel. Condones Hamas shooting rockets including the rocket that landed in Gaza and hitting a hospital.

Origami - anti-semitic - condones the deaths of over 1200 Jewish people.

You have zero credibility Origami. Get your extreme left stupid bullying out of here.

I don't agree with Ooloo politically but he is a better person than you.
Here he goes again advocating for war between the two groups rather than peace needed on both sides.

Surprise surprise in the comments of that video:

Quote:
@delgodzilla1977
On the separation between Hamas and palestinian people in Gaza - terrorist organizations can't operate without support - funding, manpower, resources, basic logistics - there no clear black and white distinction in these situations. Have seen this first hand with terrorists in Northern Ireland where I'm from - they're able to operate partly because they hide in communities of people who support them.
A Hamas terrorist is to difficult to differentiate from a Palestinian citizen so citizens suffer and your alright with this?

Warmongering isn't the answer here. Calm down already.
Last edited by Botten; 10-18-2023 at 11:39 AM..
Old 10-18-2023, 11:50 AM
Banned

Default It's really Orwellian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should not be world police. When I say "Free Palestine" i am not saying "send the troops"

Good little conservative, expressing the opinions the media, government, and billionaires all want him to have. They spend a lot of money on propaganda because it works, as Ooloo so eloquently demonstrates so often
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2023, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

"Peace is its own reward."

"Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man."

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it—always."

- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 10-18-2023, 01:20 PM
Banned

Rotten Botten, you are not a nation state. You don't get to make the decision to go to war. Israel does. Who will govern the people of Gaza after Hamas is destroyed?

Benjamin Button again with his low regard the the Jewish people denying our allies right to defend themself. Do your friends know that you make an incredibly weak ally and that if push came to shove you would not have their back if they were attacked?

Hamas is a terrorist organization that hates you guy. They have been trained to hate you your whole life. If Hamas got ahold of you they would try and ransom you. You would be a prisoner of Hamas.

Why you support a terrorist group that committed the largest terrorist act in 20 years in Nazi-like fashion against Jewish people is the reason you currently have zero credibility, Rotten Botten.
Old 10-18-2023, 01:22 PM
Banned

I make it a rule to never watch videos reactionary imbeciles link. I spend enough time immersed in reactionary bullshit as I live in the north Georgia mountains, I'm basically a SME when it comes to reactionary politics

Hope this helps
Old 10-18-2023, 01:25 PM
Banned

Do you think the country of Israel is reactionary?
Old 10-18-2023, 01:32 PM
Banned

Seducio should consider himself lucky I oppose landlords, which is why I don't charge him rent

Dude goes from screaming for me to ignore him back to begging me for interaction, all in the space of a few weeks
Old 10-18-2023, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2023, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
The war in Gaza is reactionary. Just as it was in the beginning, with the Thermidorians.
Closed Thread