Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First PoS 41% Haste Belt: ..?

Guess we can fill in Slipshank for that one.

Thanks Otto!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atennu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Otto!
Beat me fair and square. /loathe
Last edited by Otto; 08-23-2010 at 01:42 AM..
Old 08-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First PoS 41% Haste Belt: ..?

Guess we can fill in Slipshank for that one.
sweet!
gratz slipshank!
Old 08-23-2010, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Updated.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It won't even let me quote you Hasbeen. Got nothing to say except some dick sucking noises? How old are you?

Viscious, who was he on Torv? I mean if he's from Torv, he should have learned to troll better from Mariela.
I've already talked to you about this, noob. I was Vennjinze (53 rog, ebayed pre-velious) and Ishka (63 enc, retired). I was in Fist of Iron for most of my career on my rogue, House Archon, Blood of the Phoenix in their second incarnation, and Gift of Thought for a week or two before i retired, in their second incarnation. Gave the enchanter to my brother when I quit around PoP, he continued to use Ishka as an alt for about a year after that.

I really don't give a shit what you think of my career or my fame on Torvo. I raided all content through velious on one or the other of my characters, and quite a bit of the luclin content. I was equipped epic and nearly best in slot on both characters, and had plenty of friends and enemies.

..and as far as who I learned to troll from, my first sensei was Ninjalooter, who called out more bullshit on that server than anyone else during the first era of Torvo.

In any case, if you want to call me out and talk shit to me personally, I invite you to visit the following URL, wherein you are cordially invited to do your worst. Also, kiss my ass.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...675#post122675
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've already talked to you about this, noob. I was Vennjinze (53 rog, ebayed pre-velious) and Ishka (63 enc, retired). I was in Fist of Iron for most of my career on my rogue, House Archon, Blood of the Phoenix in their second incarnation, and Gift of Thought for a week or two before i retired, in their second incarnation. Gave the enchanter to my brother when I quit around PoP, he continued to use Ishka as an alt for about a year after that.

I really don't give a shit what you think of my career or my fame on Torvo. I raided all content through velious on one or the other of my characters, and quite a bit of the luclin content. I was equipped epic and nearly best in slot on both characters, and had plenty of friends and enemies.

..and as far as who I learned to troll from, my first sensei was Ninjalooter, who called out more bullshit on that server than anyone else during the first era of Torvo.

In any case, if you want to call me out and talk shit to me personally, I invite you to visit the following URL, wherein you are cordially invited to do your worst. Also, kiss my ass.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...675#post122675
You know ninjalooter was mariela right? Or maybe you didn't because you're full of shit.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know ninjalooter was mariela right? Or maybe you didn't because you're full of shit.
Gee.. I wonder..
Old 08-23-2010, 03:07 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im just saying its pretty funny we get called whiney bitches for reporting spiroc lord being too hard, then when a mob is bugged to be a bit easier then all the sudden everyone is all up in arms.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I mean if he's from Torv, he should have learned to troll better from Mariela.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasbinbad
You sure didn't act like you knew...

your knowledge of torv is not legit, no respect brew
Old 08-23-2010, 03:10 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one but you and your harem of misfits thinks we look stupid
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread