Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@ @

is that real?
Biased source: https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion...anor-proposal/

Seattle city council actual bill:
https://seattle.legistar.com/View.as...E-186FAF6A5A9E
Old 11-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Lol awesome, out technolords are trying as hard as they can.

Hey the President tweeted something? Let me see, I gotta click some warning, click something, aahh there we go:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh I see, got to click another warning the confirm that, also read two more warnings.

Ok cool, just one more click past one more warning.

And there we go. A US citizen sharing his own personal opinion about what he believes are voting reporting irregularities in Michigan on social media.

Simple. Just one person with an opinion.

The wrong, misleading opinion. Click here to show you understand.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

I see Twitter ID laws are really twisting the conservative's undies. lol

Why cant you afford to go get a thumb to click, eh? Maybe get a job!

ITT: IM libertarian

also ITT: But twitter should not be allowed to moderate their own platform

LOL
Old 11-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

TIL Twitter has ID laws.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Do you think spiderman is real?
Old 11-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol awesome, out technolords are trying as hard as they can.

Hey the President tweeted something? Let me see, I gotta click some warning, click something, aahh there we go:

Oh I see, got to click another warning the confirm that, also read two more warnings.

Ok cool, just one more click past one more warning.

And there we go. A US citizen sharing his own personal opinion about what he believes are voting reporting irregularities in Michigan on social media.

Simple. Just one person with an opinion.

The wrong, misleading opinion. Click here to show you understand.
Except it's being flagged because we're in a highly delicate state as a country where you can't have someone causing tensions to flare based on completely misleading comments that then go viral. I've always generally thought you were a pretty good guy, but gimme a break on this man.

Nothing "unusual" is going on. Even federal law mandates that there are weeks after the presidential elections for states to finalize their counts. The combination of the pandemic leading to increased mail in voting and just the general super close nature of the race this year has led to those post-election night counts actually affecting the overall result. Nothing is nefarious. Nothing is unusual. And pretending otherwise, and stating it on social media to try and undermine the election process, is completely misleading and total BS.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think spiderman is real?
Prefer computer games, Like EQ. No, spiderman is not real but living 20 years in the past is.
Old 11-04-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except it's being flagged because we're in a highly delicate state as a country where you can't have someone causing tensions to flare based on completely misleading comments that then go viral. I've always generally thought you were a pretty good guy, but gimme a break on this man.

Nothing "unusual" is going on. Even federal law mandates that there are weeks after the presidential elections for states to finalize their counts. The combination of the pandemic leading to increased mail in voting and just the general super close nature of the race this year has led to those post-election night counts actually affecting the overall result. Nothing is nefarious. Nothing is unusual. And pretending otherwise, and stating it on social media to try and undermine the election process, is completely misleading and total BS.
It's being flagged because twitter can flag whatever the hell it wants to flag but mr libertarian up there is suddenly a communist about media being managed by the federal goverment when it doesn't suit his daddy

prove me wrong BB prove me wrong!
Old 11-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

We should have laws where the fake media is forced to write at least one true, patriotic article, once a day!

Wont be long folks, if it happens I told you so! lol
Old 11-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

It really doesn't matter who is wrong. TechnoPhilhuxdicklyian Utopistopiyaya. Is just right around the f'ckn corner mates.

Hate won't save ourselves or our families but it sure is one hell of a massive doparush when we already, the majority of us suffer some kinda wierdo psycho PTSD thoughtloop.

Once one objectively realizes how much money and power the tech guys really have and how they basically founded our modern demarkations and limits imposed on the real states, not the big states, but the state states that really truly govern ourselves, and our masters and lords of corporate borders and hoarders. Then we realize how picking a side is really fucking retarded mates. And I'm using that word thought pollution is just as bad as real pollution and causes real brain damage. Feels bad man.

And none of that is to endorse any of the fucking shenanigan's going on right now. If thats what you think I'm doing seek christ. or whatever.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-04-2020 at 01:17 PM..
Closed Thread