Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-17-2022, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, classic trolling. You never need to provide any evidence for your claims. It is the responsibility of everybody else who you are trolling.
You have not provided the definition of "troll"/"trolling" that you are using - can you please provide it for the sake of civil discussion?
Old 09-17-2022, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that it isn't from a group is the only thing that is irrelevant. Mob AC/HP/Resists don't change when you group vs. solo.
The problem is that your attempt at using the claim "the fact that it isn't from a group is the only thing that is irrelevant" is simply your opinion, the claim is also both unsubstantiated and objectively false. The irrefutable fact - which cannot be refuted - that your data was collected not while in a group is entirely relevant - and it is - specifically, particularly - the reason that your data is not valuable nor valid data to present for how a Shaman would perform in a group (remember - this discussion is - specifically, particularly - about being in a "4 person all caster/priest group") for reasons you may or may not be aware of depending on your current stance/claim/argument(s), which it is unclear which ones you currently support/"argue" due to how often you move goalposts & edit your posts (see below).

Quote:
You need to prove your claim that this difference invalidates my data. That is a new claim you are making.
"Correct" =/= "Relevant"

You do not have any authority over other posters to tell them what they "need" to do.

For the sake of civil discussion, can you please provide the definition of "new" that you are using? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You tried to claim:

Quote:
Assuming your group plays correctly, you will DPS the same way every time, the same as if you were solo.
and then you simply contradicted yourself by subsequently posting:

Quote:
in a group setting, there are too many variables out of your control that can skew the data
Quote:
Once you add in outside variables, that changes the DPS equation NOT because of what the class can do, but because of what other players are doing.
Your post claiming Troxx's data was way different from Allishia's:

Quote:
Also Allishia's numbers were way different from yours
Your post to Allishia when they provided their initial data:

Quote:
Thanks for the data! I'll get the logs from you a bit later today. Just looking at it here, the numbers are the same as Troxx's data.
As I have repeatedly stated to you - it is not always clear to other posters what particular position/claim/"argument" you are defending at any given time due to how often you have moved the goalposts & edited your posts. This really isn't hard hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Which belief do you currently hold/"argue" hehe? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Please elaborate for the sake of civil discussion.
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-17-2022 at 12:59 AM..
Old 09-17-2022, 01:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Mob AC/HP/Resists don't change
Know what else hasn't changed since you were a toddler? Your brainpower and ability to put together an honest argument

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-17-2022, 01:06 AM
Fire Giant

Oh shit guys I figured it out. Since apparently we can just change the rules of the question to suit our needs whenever we want. I have my official answer for best 4 man caster/priest group. Ready for it?

Enc/Enc/Enc/Clr and the shaman fucks off and solos somewhere else where he can root rot adds to his hearts content. I think DSM's data will completely back this theory up.

Fuckin thread solved. We can all go home now.

Last edited by PlsNoBan; 09-17-2022 at 01:08 AM..
Old 09-17-2022, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Know what else hasn't changed since you were a toddler? Your brainpower and ability to put together an honest argument

Due to the irrefutable objective fact - which cannot be refuted, and is objectively a fact - that no poster in this thread has claimed "AC/HP/Resists change when you group vs. solo", it is an irrefutable objective fact - which cannot be refuted, and is objectively a fact - that in the below Quote DSM has simply built a strawman to argue against. Perhaps he can explain why?

Quote:
Mob AC/HP/Resists don't change when you group vs. solo.
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-17-2022 at 01:15 AM..
Old 09-17-2022, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh shit guys I figured it out. Since apparently we can just change the rules of the question to suit our needs whenever we want. I have my official answer for best 4 man caster/priest group. Ready for it?

Enc/Enc/Enc/Clr and the shaman fucks off and solos somewhere else where he can root rot adds to his hearts content. I think DSM's data will completely back this theory up.

Fuckin thread solved. We can all go home now.
Please go home. Your trolling has done nothing here.
Old 09-17-2022, 01:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Admit I'm not a troll or cease feeding me

Old 09-17-2022, 01:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
The above Quote is simply an example of you asking another poster to "please go home" for some reason (at least you said please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) and sharing that it is your opinion that what you believe is "their trolling" "has done nothing here" - whatever that is supposed to mean.

Again, you have not provided - despite multiple requests for you to provide - the definition that you are using for "troll"/"trolling"; can you please provide that for the sake of civil discussion?
Old 09-17-2022, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Admit I'm not a troll or cease feeding me

You are a troll who is choosing to continue trolling by his own free will. I am not sure why you need my permission to stop.
Old 09-17-2022, 01:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You are a troll who is choosing to continue trolling by his own free will. I am not sure why you need my permission to stop.
Did it sound like I was asking permission to do anything? Was there a question mark anywhere in that post? Maybe that's why everyone thinks you're so stupid. Are you just reading words that aren't there all the time?