Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like rational opinions, not belligerent belittling.
are you upset with my research?
Old 05-06-2017, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Default P99 Suicide (Agnarr Recruiting Thread)

Greetings friends,

With the recent announcement of the Agnarr TLP I am here to invite those who've already decided to make the transition to the server, to join us in our guild.

We will be a filthy, dirty, slimy, casual raiding guild and some of us, even have jobs lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

We are looking at raiding atleast 2-3 scheduled raids per week, EST time likely at 7pm. There will also be unscheduled raids during the week after we begin to see where everyone is at and what their after, etc. i.e. we may find a slew of players on one Sunday and decide to head up to PoF or Sky, etc. -- will be based on the momentum of the players.

I am looking for good people willing to work together and be genuinely kind to the guild and the community. No vulgarity or excessive language towards anyone will be tolerated. This will be a family friendly guild.

In terms of raid loot -- if any of you have played the new TLPs then you are aware that the only thing more common than Krono, is the sheer amount of loot to be gotten. Because of this availability due to instanced raiding, we will be using a loot council /random 1-100 system. The council comes into play in this manner. When an item drops that is desired across multiple classes, the council will determine who is able to roll. I.e. Cloak of Flames may be initially rolled on by melee dps and/or warriors, until our raiders are well enough equipped. Then it will open up to alt/2nd main toons who are participating in the raid.

We will likely be split raiding eventually as well as farming classic thru Velious with lvl 52 dragon teams. That is why /random will work and is a fair system that will leave it to the algorithms that be.

Now you might say "But what about the guy who has lost 30 times to people just out of their app period?? Or the guy who shows up once a month to raid? That's not fair to your raiders."

To address this, there is a system being developed that will grant incentive to player seniority and consistency in raids, while still allowing the most disgusting, filthiest casual of us all to still have a chance to think he is Hokushin's descendent. The system will be based off something like: If you have consecutively attended 3 scheduled raids and lose to a roll to someone with < 3, you will be permitted another roll against him. In the same manner, if you have been in the guild x amount of time (not set yet, may be 3 months, may be 6 weeks idk?) and lose to someone just out of their app period, you will be permitted another roll against him.

There are many incentives which could be tweaked and worked with --- these are running ideas currently.

If we find the system utterly fails then we will adjust it as necessary. But honestly, I don't think it will fail.

Furthermore, if the items such as Cloak of Flames ends up in the guild bank, there will be guild events where it is a free /random open to all the members. We aren't looking to horde pixels or screw people over so we can get our fulfilment from a game. We are looking to legitimately have fun and help as many people do the same as we can.

I am currently looking for additional leadership. Please message me here if you are interested in the guild or leadership. Be sure to specify "Guild Leadership" or "Interested Applicant" in the subject to make for easier sorting.

A website is soon to come. If you have website development experience, let me know as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (I am apt to do it, however, it's not my favorite hobby lol)

Ah and before the rants and flames begin, know that I already pulled the trigger - say what you will if you must.

Much luck to you all in your endeavors - and much thanks for reading.

Maker
Old 05-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Banned

Too long, filed under: drugs
Old 05-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

atleast you were indiscriminate about it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Why did you put this in RNF.

This is totally an Off Topic thread. ������

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Banned

What, if you have a problem with CSR on p99 then just say it here.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:04 PM
Fire Giant

Ah it's in RnF because other Agnarr threads are as well. I also put a streamlined post in the OT section. But I figured it would give those who need to rant and flame, something to rant and flame about if they are die hard p99ers.

And Skarlorn - are you asking if I have a problem with CSR on p99? Any of my interactions with CSR has always been pleasant, actually. Seem like good folk to me.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Gtfo
Old 05-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

lol
Old 05-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Those loot rules seem very complicated. I didnt make it past that.

ps go here from now on http://www.agnarr.com/forum