Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 08-20-2023, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do admit you haven't provided a single post here about the topic at hand, correct?

You do admit your posts in this thread have exclusively been to attack me, correct?
Then put me and the others on ignore, you hypocrite.

Be the "bigger man".
Old 08-20-2023, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then put me and the others on ignore, you hypocrite.

Be the "bigger man".
No. I believe you will redeem youself one day.
Old 08-20-2023, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

You do not care about "redemption". In fact, you do not "respect". You do not respect anything or anyone. You do not respect the concept of respect, and you do not respect yourself.

You're just someone who needs to get away from your own self-hatred. I don't mean to play psychoanalyst here, but what else is this behaviour?
Old 08-20-2023, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not care about "redemption". In fact, you do not "respect". You do not respect anything or anyone. You do not respect the concept of respect, and you do not respect yourself.

You're just someone who needs to get away from your own self-hatred. I don't mean to play psychoanalyst here, but what else is this behaviour?
You just keep making stuff up lol. Why waste your time on this nonsense?

You also didn't answer my questions:

You do admit you haven't provided a single post here about the topic at hand, correct?

You do admit your posts in this thread have exclusively been to attack me, correct?
Old 08-20-2023, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

You're not reading my words.

I'm saying you're immoral, DSM. You couldn't care less about having a respectful discussion with anyone. Why? Because you have a psychological flaw that has become clear to everyone here.

It is irrelevant my posts here are not about the topic at hand. I came to criticise your lack of integrity. Does this matter?

And you chose to respond, thereby proving that you indeed seek attention in a negative sense.

Forget "redemption" and "off-topic". Just put me and the others like Crede on ignore, then you don't have to deal with us. It's so simple! None of us trust you anymore anyway.

But we know you won't do it, because you are a sadistic troll behind all these professions of innocence.
Old 08-20-2023, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You're not reading my words.

I'm saying you're immoral, DSM. You couldn't care less about having a respectful discussion with anyone. Why? Because you have a psychological flaw that has become clear to everyone here.

It is irrelevant my posts here are not about the topic at hand. I came to criticise your lack of integrity. Does this matter?

And you chose to respond, thereby proving that you indeed seek attention in a negative sense.

Forget "redemption" and "off-topic". Just put me and the others like Crede on ignore, then you don't have to deal with us. It's so simple! None of us trust you anymore anyway.

But we know you won't do it, because you are a sadistic troll behind all these professions of innocence.
I read your words. You are just making stuff up, as usual. There is no reason to believe anything you are saying, and it is easy to disprove. You are just wasting your time with this fanfiction.

EDIT: I guess you did answer my questions, you simply tried to twist your answer to make yourself look better.

Thank you for admitting you are completely off topic, and are only here to make criticisms about other posters. Criticisms you cannot provide any evidence for. This is trolling behavior.

This is not how you prove someone is wrong. Bring evidence and logic to back up your positions. Do not cower behind insults, trolling, and fallacies.

You have admitted to coming here exclusively to troll and insult, yet again.

Quote:
"Trolling" and insulting you.
You have no integrity or credibility when you act like this. It is childish behavior. I hope one day you will stop doing this.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-20-2023 at 02:53 PM..
Old 08-20-2023, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

You do not possess the intelligence to see I've beaten you here.

If we are indeed trolls, then there is no need to respond to any of us. So why bother?

Because you know we're right about you and want to upkeep your image, and because you enjoy toying with people.

Stop putting the onus on us for calling you out -- put the onus on yourself for engaging. It takes two to tango, does it not?
Old 08-20-2023, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You do not possess the intelligence to see I've beaten you here.

If we are indeed trolls, then there is no need to respond to any of us. So why bother?

Because you know we're right about you and want to upkeep your image, and because you enjoy toying with people.

Stop putting the onus on us for calling you out -- put the onus on yourself for engaging. It takes two to tango, does it not?
Where did you beat me? Where did I say I was a troll? Do no include me in your nonsense.

You just keep making stuff up. Either you are delusional, or enjoy wasting your time just posting random text.

I respond to you in the hopes that you will realize what you are doing is hurting yourself, and helping me.

If you want to prove me wrong, this is not the way to do it.
Old 08-20-2023, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

You've been beaten because you don't realise I'm right that you would ignore us if we were trolls. Your bluff was called.

Do you even have reading comprehension? Calling someone "delusional", especially when you're trying to appear morally superior, is just digging yourself deeper.
Old 08-20-2023, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You've been beaten because you don't realise I'm right that you would ignore us if we were trolls. Your bluff was called.

Do you even have reading comprehension? Calling someone "delusional", especially when you're trying to appear morally superior, is just digging yourself deeper.
Why is the only option to ignore known trolls? I didn't know this was written into law somewhere.

Trolls can redeem themselves. I don't put them on ignore because I will be happy to help trolls transition out of their trolling and rejoin civil conversation. That is the problem with putting people on ignore, you cannot see when they are trying to change. This means you cannot help them out. They basically get trapped, which further fuels their trolling behavior. This is obviously a net negative for the forums.