Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-16-2022, 01:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can stop trolling at any time. Trolls do not get to win debates by drowning out facts in nonsense posts.

Please provide counter evidence, or stop trolling.
Simply stating that I am trolling does not make it true. Sorry to break the bad news to you. What is your reason for continuing to post here? Only people you've labeled trolls are reading and responding. Do you still believe after all this time that there's silent readers who haven't seen your copy paste message yet? Do you think posting it again is gonna help someone?

Really dude. What is your motivation? I'm extremely confused. You've said "ignore the trolls" and labeled everyone here a troll like 100+ times now. Yet the only people talking are people you labeled trolls. You aren't even ignoring them yourself? You're responding to people you say are trolls as we speak this very moment. Your behavior is the biggest mindfuck I've ever witnessed in 32 years on this earth.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-16-2022, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simply stating that I am trolling does not make it true. Sorry to break the bad news to you. What is your reason for continuing to post here? Only people you've labeled trolls are reading and responding. Do you still believe after all this time that there's silent readers who haven't seen your copy paste message yet? Do you think posting it again is gonna help someone?

Really dude. What is your motivation? I'm extremely confused. You've said "ignore the trolls" and labeled everyone here a troll like 100+ times now. Yet the only people talking are people you labeled trolls. You aren't even ignoring them yourself? You're responding to people you say are trolls as we speak this very moment. Your behavior is the biggest mindfuck I've ever witnessed in 32 years on this earth.
It would be unfathomable to a troll who thinks they can shut down conversations simply by trolling.

The reality is you haven't provided any evidence to back up your claims, only nonsense posts backed up by other trolls.

If you have ever not been trolling, I am still amazed you think basic math such as determining DPS breakpoints is something you can claim is debatable math. 8000 / 300 is a very easy calculation. DPS in solo situations will be the same in a group, the mob's HP/AC/Resists don't change. It's like you don't understand the game at all.
Old 09-16-2022, 01:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be unfathomable to a troll who thinks they can shut down conversations simply by trolling.

The reality is you haven't provided any evidence to back up your claims, only nonsense posts backed up by other trolls.

If you have ever not been trolling, I am still amazed you think basic math such as determining DPS breakpoints is something you can claim is debatable math. 8000 / 300 is a very easy calculation. DPS in solo situations will be the same in a group, the mob's HP/AC/Resists don't change. It's like you don't understand the game at all.
I disagree with your argument and a lot of your data but for the sake of argument let's put that aside. Even if I didn't disagree with you. You have labeled me a troll and said all my posts should be ignored. You've copy pasted that message dozens and dozens of times. Yet you aren't ignoring me yourself. In fact you reply to me and other people you believe are trolls CONSTANTLY. So much so that you've accumulated over a THOUSAND posts. Almost ALL of which are in response to someone labeled a troll in your mind.

Does this make sense to you? I'm very very confused by it. Either you're full of shit and don't actually believe we're trolls and you're just saying that to attempt to discredit the opposition (thus being kind of a troll yourself) OR you really sat here and replied to trolls 1000+ times. Neither of those options works out in your favor. You look super dumb either way you spin this one.

Old 09-16-2022, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree with your argument and a lot of your data but for the sake of argument let's put that aside. Even if I didn't disagree with you. You have labeled me a troll and said all my posts should be ignored. You've copy pasted that message dozens and dozens of times. Yet you aren't ignoring me yourself. In fact you reply to me and other people you believe are trolls CONSTANTLY. So much so that you've accumulated over a THOUSAND posts. Almost ALL of which are in response to someone labeled a troll in your mind.

Does this make sense to you? I'm very very confused by it. Either you're full of shit and don't actually believe we're trolls and you're just saying that to attempt to discredit the opposition (thus being kind of a troll yourself) OR you really sat here and replied to trolls 1000+ times. Neither of those options works out in your favor. You look super dumb either way you spin this one.
This is why you are almost certainly a troll.

You keep posting nonsense because you are claiming my math and data is invalid, but you haven't ever said why, or provided evidence.

You just keep dismissing all data and math that disagrees with you, even when it is basically impossible to disprove. That is classic troll behavior.

How do you think you are going to disprove a player who is regenerating mana at 20 per tick is not getting 20 x 10 x 60 = 12000 mana per hour? That is an example of what you deride as "napkin math" lol. What game are you playing where this changes?
Old 09-16-2022, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This is why you are almost certainly a troll.

You keep posting nonsense because you are claiming my math and data is invalid, but you haven't ever said why, or provided evidence.

You just keep dismissing all data and math that disagrees with you, even when it is basically impossible to disprove. That is classic troll behavior.

How do you think you are going to disprove a player who is regenerating mana at 20 per tick is not getting 20 x 10 x 60 = 12000 mana per hour? That is an example of what you deride as "napkin math" lol. What game are you playing where this changes?
Am I a troll that should be ignored or not? Cause you've responded 1000+ times to "trolls" and are doing so literally this very moment. Here are your options:

A: Ignore the "trolls"
B: Admit they aren't actually trolls and you're just name calling/insulting like you love to bitch about
C: Admit that you've posted 1000+ times doing nothing but feeding trolls

Which is it DSM? Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Am I a troll that should be ignored or not? Cause you've responded 1000+ times to "trolls" and are doing so literally this very moment. Here are your options:

B: Admit they aren't actually trolls and you're just name calling/insulting like you love to bitch about

Which is it DSM? Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all.
If you want to prove you aren't a troll, you need to stop dismissing my math and data without reason.

If you can provide counter evidence or show where my calculations are wrong, that would be a step in the right direction.

Again, claiming 20 x 10 x 60 = 12000 mana per hour is debatable math is 100% troll behavior. I refuse to believe you are this incapable of basic math and logic skills.
Old 09-16-2022, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If you want to prove you aren't a troll, you need to stop dismissing my math and data without reason.

If you can provide counter evidence or show where my calculations are wrong, that would be a step in the right direction.

Again, claiming 20 x 10 x 60 = 12000 mana per hour is debatable math is 100% troll behavior. I refuse to believe you are this incapable of basic math and logic skills.
You aren't answering the question. Again these are the options:

Which are you going with?

Old 09-16-2022, 02:07 AM
Fire Giant

I've explained like several hundred times all the ways in which I disagree with you. I don't think explaining any further is going to help much.

Old 09-16-2022, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You aren't answering the question. Again these are the options:

Which are you going with?
No. You need to start proving you don't deserve to be called a troll first. You have admitted to being one, and haven't provided any reason to doubt my math or data.

Otherwise me calling you a troll is perfectly valid. Please address my previous post.
Old 09-16-2022, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
No. You need to start proving you don't deserve to be called a troll first. You have admitted to being one, and haven't provided any reason to doubt my math or data.

Otherwise me calling you a troll is perfectly valid. Please address my previous post.
I'm not asking you to not call me a troll. I don't give a fuck whether you think I am or not. You've decided that you believe I am along with every other poster in this thread. I'm simply asking why you copy/paste over and over that people should ignore all the trolls. Then you don't ignore any of them? Why have you posted over a THOUSAND TIMES in response to people you perceive to be trolls? Is feeding trolls something you enjoy? Are you just insulting/name calling and don't believe they're actually trolls?

Just trying to understand your actions here cause they don't make any sense. Help me understand?