Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 02-24-2023, 06:49 PM
Banned

Here's why the whole "you have to consider broader historical and social context when condemning criminals for their actions yada yada" horseshit is moronic:

For any given criminal of any background, there are hundreds if not thousands of people with the exact same background and circumstances who *didn't* commit that horrible crime.

Libs love removing all personal agency from marginalized groups to make them feel good about themselves, while believing they are somehow helping the situations of actual victims of violent crime, who they are blissfully isolated and detached from. They rank tragedy based upon the skin color of those involved, which is psychotic.
Old 02-24-2023, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

At the same time, white people do a lot of fentanyl and I don’t see any of you beating the shit out of your kids

Depression can be beaten out of you, it’s called make your sons work and give them zero time to ponder being a pussy. You guys don’t have the inner fire anymore, it’s moved East to India

Continue to stupify yourselves on opiates and Taco Bell, I’ll be meeting the Hun in the trenches in the name of Omar Bradley and George S. Patton

https://youtu.be/V_eVXTS7JHg
Old 02-24-2023, 07:00 PM
Banned

Oh, good, I'm white and my dad used to beat the shit out of me. Maybe that's why I'm such a slippery rascal.
Old 02-24-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe he talks about it because people like you demonize anyone who brings up the issue.

There could be a deadly virus that kills millions and you people would act like it never existed if somehow acknowledging it was potentially harmful to some minority group.
What exactly do you think is the issue again?
Old 02-24-2023, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, good, I'm white and my dad used to beat the shit out of me. Maybe that's why I'm such a slippery rascal.
You aren’t doing fentanyl, seems like it worked
Old 02-24-2023, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly do you think is the issue again?
AAPI hate I think
Old 02-24-2023, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AAPI hate I think
See? That's what I'm talking about.

The issue isn't a race. If a real problem that destroys people's live exists and it involves a particular group, it's widely ignored for political purposes.

And yes, this even applies to white people and opiate use, or native people and alcoholism, or black people and gang violence.

Any attempt to solve these issues instantly gets cast as 'racist', so people avoid it like the plague, since it's apparently better to avoid being called a racist than actually try and solve an issue in the world that is destroying people.
Old 02-24-2023, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

>Over 2,000,000 methamphetamine pills found in truck after head-on crash killed three
Story by Will Neal • 4h ago

finally some good news. i might be pro fentanyl idk
Old 02-24-2023, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

School kid attacking tiny female adult vid is fucking hilarious.
Such anger over a nintendo anything is just cray cray.
School not da problem there, that's a respect for fellow humans problem. Fuck me, what is wrong wif people.
Having said that though, I went to a work meeting where one shift manager said she feels like a preschool teacher dealing with the way grown adults treat each other.
We all seem to feel its reasonable to abuse our equal ranked workmates as long as we get what we want. (And nothing is recorded or reported.)
Humans fucking suck.
Old 02-24-2023, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See? That's what I'm talking about.

The issue isn't a race. If a real problem that destroys people's live exists and it involves a particular group, it's widely ignored for political purposes.

And yes, this even applies to white people and opiate use, or native people and alcoholism, or black people and gang violence.

Any attempt to solve these issues instantly gets cast as 'racist', so people avoid it like the plague, since it's apparently better to avoid being called a racist than actually try and solve an issue in the world that is destroying people.
As a fellow guy who's just asking questions, you can appreciate me wanting to understand exactly what issues you're trying to bring attention to that are getting you labeled as a racist by other people.