Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reactionaries can't meme anymore because I defeated their spiritual boss, steve bannon, in single information combat back in 2017. you're welcome.
this is also wjhy trump didn't get reelected. sorry about that, i was pretty sure that sanders guy would come up on top at the time.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

I mean, what's the difference between assassinating JFK and kneeling on Floyd's neck, at this point?

The capitol is not only an institution but a symbol.

Otherwise those terrorists would have landed those planes in a residential neighbourhood, and not on the symbol of American economic dominance.

This is a big deal.
Last time a mob rushed the seat of power, we went from monarchs to a republic.
(allo, La prise de la Bastille - Storming of the Bastille)

On 14 July 1789, a state prison on the east side of Paris, known as the Bastille, was attacked by an angry and aggressive mob. The prison had become a symbol of the monarchy's dictatorial rule, and the event became one of the defining moments in the Revolution that followed.

If it was an isolated incident, who knows, right?
But you know it will happen again.
There is no reason not to, there was no consequences.

What prevent a president, from either side of the aisle for the sake of the discussion, to just shoot his load and at least try and say that the election was stolen and send a mob to the capitol to hang some heads because that's what mobs do, they don't sing kumbaya.

The correct answer is nothing.

Not to mention, it immediately gave ideas to the fascists of this world.
Myanmarr's coup d'Etat.

A coup d'état in Myanmar began on the morning of 1 February 2021, when democratically elected members of the country's ruling party, the National League for Democracy (NLD), were deposed by the Tatmadaw—Myanmar's military—which then vested power in a stratocracy. The Tatmadaw proclaimed a year-long state of emergency and declared power had been transferred to Commander-in-Chief of Defence Services Min Aung Hlaing. It declared the results of the November 2020 general election invalid and stated its intent to hold a new election at the end of the state of emergency.

Hint, for those versed in politics: there won't be an end, to that state of emergency.

Another hint, for those wondering: democratically elected: leftist party.
Fascists coup'ing for power: right wingers.
Last edited by Byue; 06-30-2021 at 12:46 PM..
Old 06-30-2021, 12:46 PM
Banned

if my docktor proscribed zodium i would try it for a lil bit
Old 06-30-2021, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You keep repeating the psychopaths are on both the left and the right, but I haven't seen any Democratic presidents tell a seditious mob they love them.
I figure if you are watching Fox News or MSNBC everyday you are probably in the 1% of psychopaths he's talking about. So there's about 2 million psychopaths on both the left and right in the country. The other 325+ million never get reported on. https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...on/7801577002/
Old 06-30-2021, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Okay, but when did Biden tell a violent mob trying to murder the vice president that he loves them?
Old 06-30-2021, 01:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did BLM and antifa try to take the Capitol by force so they could hang the vice president?
Notice that out of everyone arrested there have been no weapons charges on 6 Jan?

The right, if they had wanted to take the Capitol by force they would have brought guns like the BLM and ANTIFA (misnomer they are all about that "fa") scum did to the WH.

Aug 2020, BLM and ANTIFA used a guillotine outside the White House.

BLM and ANTIFA also shot at the White House. The riot that day got so bad the Secret Service moved the President to the WH bunker. Instead of castigating the riotous scum, meme of Bunker Baby were made instead.

When the leftist finally start the shooting war they want, I will gladly help thin their ranks. Slow moving blue haired land whales are easy targets.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonov914 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Notice that out of everyone arrested there have been no weapons charges on 6 Jan?

The right, if they had wanted to take the Capitol by force they would have brought guns like the BLM and ANTIFA (misnomer they are all about that "fa") scum did to the WH.

Aug 2020, BLM and ANTIFA used a guillotine outside the White House.

BLM and ANTIFA also shot at the White House. The riot that day got so bad the Secret Service moved the President to the WH bunker. Instead of castigating the riotous scum, meme of Bunker Baby were made instead.

When the leftist finally start the shooting war they want, I will gladly help thin their ranks. Slow moving blue haired land whales are easy targets.
Murder fantasies aren't good for you.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Don't worry, I hear Bunker Baby will retake office after they unseal the indictments and arrest the entire Democratic Party for harvesting adrenochrome from lily white babes.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if my docktor proscribed zodium i would try it for a lil bit
thanks pal. they never would tho, big pharma doesn't want ppl spiritually vaccinated against the booj's hell-engineering machinations.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

LOL!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...8381%3Famp%3D1
Closed Thread