Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

You know what I think probably the most disgusting thing about this country is they are trying so hard to throw the trump administration into jail and nobody that said WMDs were in iraq have seen any trouble at all.

A vile pit of scum from sea to shining sea.
Old 10-23-2022, 09:39 PM
Banned

I'd be more disgusted that nothing at all happens to Trump and his criminal enterprise, but that's precisely what I expect to happen. Because justice does not exist in America, and the conservative government protects the rich.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lack of production since Tromp administration recommended shutdowns.

Fwiw it was the right move.
lol
Old 10-23-2022, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd be more disgusted that nothing at all happens to Trump and his criminal enterprise, but that's precisely what I expect to happen. Because justice does not exist in America, and the conservative government protects the rich.
You realize every accusation has been funded by and founded in lies created by the Hillary campaign. This has been entirely admitted in court.
Old 10-23-2022, 10:31 PM
Banned

im da based alpha
Old 10-24-2022, 06:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize every accusation has been funded by and founded in lies created by the Hillary campaign. This has been entirely admitted in court.
You're telling me a woman who was never higher ranking than a Senator can prevent an incumbent from being re-elected?

I bet she can also rig an election, getting many millions of votes tossed, without any evidence whatsoever

Haha, I am sure if it was admitted in court, then they'll drop all the stuff against him any time
Old 10-24-2022, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, I am sure if it was admitted in court, then they'll drop all the stuff against him any time
The last 7 years tell us otherwise.
Old 10-24-2022, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id really love some actual insight on this, because nobody in the world seems to know:

Why is there worldwide inflation? What the fuck is happening?
The world's economies are too connected to China's.
Old 10-24-2022, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last 7 years tell us otherwise.
You gotta come at people like that from every direction at once

It's weird to me that not only did the liberals never seem to learn the "we'll get him this time" shit is just a red herring to keep them complacent... in addition to that, the conservatives that love him don't seem to understand it either.

I don't know what you guys are worried about. Whatever that circus committee does, it's gonna slide off of him like everything else always does

Because our justice system exists to protect people like him at the expense of the rest of us
Old 10-24-2022, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world's economies are too connected to China's.
Is it also because we're going through worldwide famine?
Closed Thread