Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMagic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
QFT! Where I work we use Dell exclusively, and we've never had a problem with them. I deploy all the servers, workstations and laptops - and they are dead easy to support and work with. And if I do have problems, ProSupport/Gold Tech Support is top notch at Dell (don't get anything less than ProSupport though).
I am well aware that Dell actually makes decent, and propably also good servers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The problem is their personal line of products, and the fact that their service is very much different in some part of europe than in the states.
Some have very good experiences with their support, but many others have the exact oposite, where Dell is ranged as some of the worst support you can get. Their pro support tend to be a bit better, but not really great [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Heh, i just find this server and some dumbass is doing a DDOS attack. Why you bastard! WHY!?!

Honestly, cant wait to finaly get on. Ahh....the nastalgia
Old 04-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Kobold

thats pretty awesome if youre already getting a nostalgia fix from the msg boards. shows how great this server is!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sono_hito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh, i just find this server and some dumbass is doing a DDOS attack. Why you bastard! WHY!?!

Honestly, cant wait to finaly get on. Ahh....the nastalgia
yiff avatar? wtf?

I enchant things...
Old 04-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Large Bat

Yeah, i am also only played 3 days with my brother on 1999 and BAM, down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ok, its free to play and stuff, but its bad when you see that only 1 ugly faggot can ruin the weekend of 500 people. Ok ok, get a real life someone will now say, but whats cheaper then play a free game and not spend cash in alcohol and drugs.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptwalker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, i am also only played 3 days with my brother on 1999 and BAM, down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ok, its free to play and stuff, but its bad when you see that only 1 ugly faggot can ruin the weekend of 500 people. Ok ok, get a real life someone will now say, but whats cheaper then play a free game and not spend cash in alcohol and drugs.
Don't forget the Cheetos
Crimson Eternity
(Guild)
Old 04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptwalker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 ugly faggot
What about his looks didn't you like? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

I used to work as dell technical support (consumer level) and can confirm that we were fucking awful and useless. The level of service probably actually improved when outsourced to third world nations.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to work as dell technical support (consumer level) and can confirm that we were fucking awful and useless. The level of service probably actually improved when outsourced to third world nations.
I trained International Tech Support Teams for SOE

Trust me bro. The worst US tech support rep is a genius compared to those guys.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yiff avatar? wtf?
huh? My avatar is not yiffing, i dont get it. If you where trying to infer if i was a furry, well, i guess it would be obvious now, wouldnt it?