Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2016, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

I'm really only worried about radicalized muslims, just to be clear. Islam could really do with a reformation just as much as the catholic church underwent. You know the catholic church even almost went to war against the orthodox church at the gates of constantinople. They reformed. I just wouldn't like to see them go hard left much like the pope is doing now. But as for the Don, he is not going to kick out all muslims, that's absurd. Most recognize that some are trying to deliver a reformtion message out to the world. He just doesn't want open globalist borders, much like the majority of peeps in this country.
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-15-2016 at 01:10 AM.. Reason: fix done
Old 06-15-2016, 01:16 AM
Sarnak

Him being a gay muslim isn't that much of a stretch. Lots of muslims over in the middle east like to ficki ficki young boys. It has even become an epidemic on military bases over there.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PAX AMERICANA
pras

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-15-2016, 03:51 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really only worried about radicalized muslims, just to be clear. Islam could really do with a reformation just as much as the catholic church underwent. You know the catholic church even almost went to war against the orthodox church at the gates of constantinople. They reformed. I just wouldn't like to see them go hard left much like the pope is doing now. But as for the Don, he is not going to kick out all muslims, that's absurd. Most recognize that some are trying to deliver a reformtion message out to the world. He just doesn't want open globalist borders, much like the majority of peeps in this country.
oh hey it's the radical islam myth again, a fairy tale that doesn't exist because they are all either literally insane or have little understanding of their own religion!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-15-2016, 03:53 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

to be fair i've met a few "moderate" islamic followers, they're typically very ignorant of what their own religion stands for and understand less about their own religion and the qu'ran than me, a 26 year old white american who struggles with arabic because they haven't even bothered to read it.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair i've met a few "moderate" islamic followers, they're typically very ignorant of what their own religion stands for and understand less about their own religion and the qu'ran than me, a 26 year old white american who struggles with arabic because they haven't even bothered to read it.
This is exactly how the bible was used to abuse uneducated people during the Crusades. This time capsule is nothing short of amazing.

They are 400-600 years behind. Cringing at the lack of civilization.

Britain spent so much time helping civilize savages all over the world (Including India and East Africa, hell, everywhere...) and they somehow overlook the people who need it most, maybe there is a deep reason for that?

Think.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-15-2016, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh hey it's the radical islam myth again, a fairy tale that doesn't exist because they are all either literally insane or have little understanding of their own religion!
Nah, I already explained that in part, back some pages. You have basically two sections of the quran, where the original version failed and so the more aggressive war and such was tacked on later, which then allowed it all to spread unlike it was doing originally. But also there are external writings that some follow, their tradition books, such as the 72 virgins thing.

Most religions have something like that going. You have literalists, liberals, traditionalists, progressives, and everything in-between. The radical muslims I would say falls under traditionalists, as in traditions they created next to their primary writings.

The middle-east isn't full of unintelligent people, they just have something bad going on holding them back. Used to be a place of advancement, with math, astronomy, engineering. But yeah, not so much any longer besides some decadent interpretations of the West, it's sad.

Anyway, I'm not saying it's a good religion, after all like I said it's really more of a political ideology, but there are reformers trying to correct aspects of it. I don't think they will be successful though, not outside of the West. Not even mentioning Europe, that's a whole other thing happening there compared to the US, where they actually want full-on multi-culturalism, which will fail.
Old 06-15-2016, 04:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yeah, not so much any longer besides some decadent interpretations of the West, it's sad.
you're forgetting the part where these are built by extorting south-east asians into slave labor
Old 06-15-2016, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you're forgetting the part where these are built by extorting south-east asians into slave labor
Well that's modern times, I was comparing to the old empires, do some general historical research there, as you probably once did. But yeah, for a long time now it's mostly been about exploitation rather than progress. Even our first war of the US (post-revolution), you know who we fought, right? And why? Yep.

And now thanks to our modern advances (much of it by US innovation as a result of liberty) we're at it again. Such an invasion (physical and ideological) just 100 years ago would be impossible. And the technology for the few to rule the many has enslaved them quite well. Not all muslims in those regions want to be muslims, and some do chose death. Fortunately in the West we are not faced with those decisions, yet.

And we are good at exploitation as well, or our governments and our corporatism. Not speaking of corporations which can be a good thing, but the mega-corps set to rule the world at all costs and own many politicians. So we war for or buy oil, manipulate it, not that we need it, we can have our own here, but it's a good control mechanism for the globalists that want only a one world system with no borders under their technocracy etc. A world gone mad. Lots of insanity to go around..

~~~

btw there was another shooting yesterday. Lead story "it's not terrorism" (Mohammad Moghaddam). Isn't that how this one started?
Last edited by Daywolf; 06-15-2016 at 05:33 AM..
Old 06-23-2016, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

25 wounded in mass shooting at German theater during a showing of a kids film (Angry Birds). https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...olis-viernheim

Any bets on whether this was done by an ambassador of the religion of peace?

Haha "According to German press agency dpa, German security services currently believe the gunman to be a “confused individual” rather than a terrorist." seriously they have the most cucked govt.
Closed Thread