Kobold

i stick to one liners
Old 09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I generally remain silent about such trite crap, but this subject gets to me. As a feminist, I really hate seeing these types of arguments for gender equality. The entire premise of the argument presented in this article is juvenile and ignorant. The first thing that really got to me in the article is one point that Reikerz pointed out which is blaming the patriarchal society(and yes fellas, I hate to break it to you, but we live in a patriarchal society) for women being competitive with one another for a man's fancy. This completely ignores the fact that men also compete with one another for women's fancy. It is in human nature to want to procreate and in doing so, we want to procreate with another of higher quality genes. Jealousy, contempt, etc. are all natural reactions to it and when some supposed "feminist" makes such a stupid claim it only belittles the actual movement; because, no one can take such an asinine stance seriously. The next thing is that the author assumes(as her under-evolved brain can't rationally think) that terms like player and pimp actually carry respectable connotations in general society. If the myriad of guys on this forum can honestly tell me that they don't think how nasty it is to hear of one of their friends banging 8 girls in the past week, then I will shut my female mouth. But honestly, no girl wants a guy who has slept around like that. I am all for embracing sexuality, and there is nothing wrong with admitting to liking sex as such feelings are perfectly natural; however, becoming overly sexual is not a good thing and trying to make it such is so utterly dumb that it makes my head explode. Slut (as pimp/womanizer for men) brings a very negative connotation of being overly sexual. No girl wants a dick that has seen more vaginas than a gynecologist, and no guy wants a vagina has been torn to pieces and reeks of jizz. Ever hear of the term hotdog in a hallway? But seriously, fuck this moron and fuck her for belittling a legitimate movement. Dumb asses like her pollute the movement to the point it becomes trite.

I created an account just to rant, so you fuckers finally got to me. (-_-)_,,/,
tl;dr
hey, let's do it like they do on the discovery channel
Old 09-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

i dont care to read anything you all posted but i hate feminists and lesbians because they want to kill all men
Old 09-27-2012, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Calabee: Rants are not supposed to be paragraphed
Furniture: We only want to kill the men with penises......
Raavak: Your game transcends that of Hugh Hefner
Old 09-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I am ranting, eat a dick Autotune.
I can feel the love [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Calabee: Rants are not supposed to be paragraphed
The fuck? why would rants differ from common reasoning, when i saw your big wall of text, at first, i wanted to slap my head into a brick wall.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck? why would rants differ from common reasoning, when i saw your big wall of text, at first, i wanted to slap my head into a brick wall.
You should probably first know the definition of rant as well as the grammatical purpose of paragraphs before you post. Since we are arguing grammar:

**Why would rants differ from common reasoning? When I saw your big wall of text, I wanted to slap my head into a brick wall.** FTFY [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TL(and annoying)DR
Closed Thread