Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Which is the Supreme you know and love?
Skorges Entry 9 31.03%
Iron Lions Entry 20 68.97%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-11-2012, 04:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filthed likes to go on and on about his ONE pvp win over me...yet doesnt recount the ownage i had on him in Swamp...

Nor all the times he has been killed in OOT OVER AND OVER....
SS's?
Old 03-11-2012, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Abysal from FF can claim his nig kill over me there,, and yes show me 1 screenshot of a nihilum with a killshot on me in OOT, plz
I remember recently a group of Nihilum spanked u and ur silly bunch of scrubs at the Q Hills/WK line, then you guys started running and jihaading ur naked scrub bodies to us trying to CR urself. Eventually the entire mass of 20holo tried to rescue their young overzealous kindergarten crew and got another smackdown laid in South Karana/North Karana.

After the SK/NK spankings you guys ran your 20members to follow us and try to block the VOX Kill, making the incredibly long run from SK to Everfrost just to cast evac/gate/insta ct pot/ and zone plug.

I Think Friedchicken can confirm the 20minute run to evac, he was eating popcorn at Pyzjn taking in all the luls.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember recently a group of Nihilum spanked u and ur silly bunch of scrubs at the Q Hills/WK line, then you guys started running and jihaading ur naked scrub bodies to us trying to CR urself. Eventually the entire mass of 20holo tried to rescue their young overzealous kindergarten crew and got another smackdown laid in South Karana/North Karana.

After the SK/NK spankings you guys ran your 20members to follow us and try to block the VOX Kill, making the incredibly long run from SK to Everfrost just to cast evac/gate/insta ct pot/ and zone plug.

I Think Friedchicken can confirm the 20minute run to evac, he was eating popcorn at Pyzjn taking in all the luls.
good one rettiwalk but we did have 16 goin against ur 39 voxx raid which u got no kills. and i was there at qhills zl where ur grp failed tll kill me yet i dispelled all of u. btw funny how 20 nihis swarm to fight a grp of 40s. here is the SS of ur zerg beging formed before our 16 came which eventually ur zerg turned into 39

NK Nihi.jpg
Old 03-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Banned

and friedchickens luls were cut short when he ran into holo grps at sro. but i wont glorify a zerg killin a pvper like him, but since u glorify zergs ask him bout it
Old 03-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJFie0dtDsc
Old 03-11-2012, 12:36 PM
Kobold

filthed why u so angry
Old 03-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

He mad because he has been bad at EQ.

He is just an american verison of Lamort...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He is just an american verison of Lamort.
Made me lul.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good one rettiwalk but we did have 16 goin against ur 39 voxx raid which u got no kills. and i was there at qhills zl where ur grp failed tll kill me yet i dispelled all of u. btw funny how 20 nihis swarm to fight a grp of 40s. here is the SS of ur zerg beging formed before our 16 came which eventually ur zerg turned into 39

Attachment 2555
THE qh/nk fight was group vs group, not entire voxx raid. You blew ur wand on 3 people and plugged in between each click. I dont really call that a success, its easy to rebuff see invis and lowlvl crap buffs in between you relogging. Thanks for the charges tho.
Closed Thread