Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Harrison, why do you think you are qualified to form opinions on p99 players? As far as I know, you've never done anything worth a shit.
Jeremy, most useless shaman of the biggest gathering of assholes on this server, saying this ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
confirmed, all the good players left after getting suspensions.
You keep changing your avatar with pictures of chick you will never ever bone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Banned

ITT: Diggle's has slain Jeremy. Loading please wait...
Old 01-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Banned

Wow Jeremy
Old 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM
VIP / Contributor

Fo diggle my niggle.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastIllum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the Release of epics

[the three] "BIG GUILDS" on the server making complete asshats out of themselves[....].

Think of all the time <del>the gm's</del> Amelinda <del>have</del> has had to invest dealing with these petty ass problems. That could have been devoted to Events/ Event planning. Bug fixes. Content additions..

But how bout [...] those guilds, Take this as an opportunity to [...] grow some sense of self respect.
I have been thinking about this a lot over the past few days. The behavior of some people in this game has become absolutely atrocious. Since some of you are too unable to read through the lines i'm going to spell something out for you:

When i say "You won't be very happy" or "You will be quite sad with life" I'm not saying "I will be mad with you" what the fuck kind of threat is that anyway? Does that even work with anyone who isn't 2 years old?

Rogean doesn't like me to make threats so I normally refrain from that but here is your threat....If you people don't grow up and stop acting like gigantic selfish children I am going to start cracking down and handing out fancy suspensions when rules are broken instead of giving second chances.

Another thing...and possibly the largest thing driving this....

I'm sick and tired of the disrespect I have grown to take. It has escalated since the day the epics came out. I am absolutely -DONE- taking verbal abuse. I am -DONE- being talked to the way that some of you think you can talk to me. I am nice. I am friendly. I'll even chat with you and be pals. But I will STILL suspend you if you can't act right. If you want to send me abusive, accusatory tells, that's fine. I don't have time or energy to waste on that bullshit anymore. Expect to have a forced break from the game.

You think trolling is funny? I don't. Not the kind I got the other night. Expect it to come with consequences.

And those of you who want to ask me for help then talk shit about me behind my back (or in say) and say i'm useless.....or other various things....

Don't expect me to go out of my way to help you anymore.

I got up from the dinner table with my children last night just because I saw a tell on my screen telling me someone's camp was trained so I could try to catch the trainers. Don't worry. It wont' happen again. Amelinda is useless, afterall. I HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF BED because i got a message on FB at 1:30am telling me that guilds were training each other. Don't worry. THAT won't happen again either...I turned facebook mobile off.

I'm done watching you all treat each other like shit and turn around and demand from me and treat me like shit.

I expect this to be a hard lesson for some of you. I hope you grow from it and mature some.

Someone told me "Noooo don't go all Uthgaard on us." when I mentioned this two days ago.

Too late.

I hope you enjoy the new Amelinda.... IB, TMO, VD... you created her.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been thinking about this a lot over the past few days. The behavior of some people in this game has become absolutely atrocious. Since some of you are too unable to read through the lines i'm going to spell something out for you:

When i say "You won't be very happy" or "You will be quite sad with life" I'm not saying "I will be mad with you" what the fuck kind of threat is that anyway? Does that even work with anyone who isn't 2 years old?

Rogean doesn't like me to make threats so I normally refrain from that but here is your threat....If you people don't grow up and stop acting like gigantic selfish children I am going to start cracking down and handing out fancy suspensions when rules are broken instead of giving second chances.

Another thing...and possibly the largest thing driving this....

I'm sick and tired of the disrespect I have grown to take. It has escalated since the day the epics came out. I am absolutely -DONE- taking verbal abuse. I am -DONE- being talked to the way that some of you think you can talk to me. I am nice. I am friendly. I'll even chat with you and be pals. But I will STILL suspend you if you can't act right. If you want to send me abusive, accusatory tells, that's fine. I don't have time or energy to waste on that bullshit anymore. Expect to have a forced break from the game.

You think trolling is funny? I don't. Not the kind I got the other night. Expect it to come with consequences.

And those of you who want to ask me for help then talk shit about me behind my back (or in say) and say i'm useless.....or other various things....

Don't expect me to go out of my way to help you anymore.

I got up from the dinner table with my children last night just because I saw a tell on my screen telling me someone's camp was trained so I could try to catch the trainers. Don't worry. It wont' happen again. Amelinda is useless, afterall. I HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF BED because i got a message on FB at 1:30am telling me that guilds were training each other. Don't worry. THAT won't happen again either...I turned facebook mobile off.

I'm done watching you all treat each other like shit and turn around and demand from me and treat me like shit.

I expect this to be a hard lesson for some of you. I hope you grow from it and mature some.

Someone told me "Noooo don't go all Uthgaard on us." when I mentioned this two days ago.

Too late.

You guys are all dicks for abusing Amelinda. The Redpals respect and cherish the GM's on Red99.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:51 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you all thought I was tough. LOL. A lack of patience is a product of putting up with the whiny conniving bullshit. Without me running interference and being the focal point of all your bullshit, you all have given rise to an entire staff of Uthgaards.

Nice one.
Well, this was the last of them.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know no guild is perfect, BDA included, but it makes me [sad faec] to see VD included in that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

I hope I'm not one of the trolls Ame =( I always sent you tells out of friendship and camaraderie.
Closed Thread