Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-21-2022, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perfect, the right rapper is a white rapper

have fun blasting this shit in the suburbs, fellas, since we all know you're not going to that part of town
Yeah you just get a copy/paste

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro, so predictable - you guys are the biggest purveyors of projection, it's sick and sad, but i expected it

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, tell me about Dax..

Old 07-21-2022, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do libs make fun of the way people look and bully people online?
Because they, themselves, are the actual bigots. They are the kings and queens of projection. The only diversity that matters to them, is skin color and sexual orientation. They care not about diversity of thought.

Something about "male patriarchy" and "white privilege" and "systemic racism".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also you use homosexuality as an insult?
Yup, they are so obtuse, so blinded by their own tribalism, that they can't even see the IRONY in their behavior vs what they espouse to stand for.

See: "My body my choice" + vaccine / COVID mandates

Quote:
Now lets see the politically active libs say we should invade Iran to stop them from building a nuke.

Everything's gone topsy turby!
Bingo!
Old 07-21-2022, 02:55 PM
Banned

i'm sure that tips the scales and the black voters out there will choose the gop in record numbers next time
Old 07-21-2022, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sure that tips the scales and the black voters out there will choose the gop in record numbers next time
They already are\have been. Hispanic voters as well.

Part of what they find so galling is that whenever they leave the democrat plantation, the "anti-racist" cohort accuses them of not being "real blacks" or whatever.

Basically, just a totally demeaning and patronizing reduction of their humanity to their skin color. Libs think black = democrat, and don't understand how insanely racist that is.
Old 07-21-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They already are\have been. Hispanic voters as well.

Part of what they find so galling is that whenever they leave the democrat plantation, the "anti-racist" cohort accuses them of not being "real blacks" or whatever.

Basically, just a totally demeaning and patronizing reduction of their humanity to their skin color. Libs think black = democrat, and don't understand how insanely racist that is.
If eight percent of black voters supporting Trump's presidential bid in 2020 is some kind of record, then you paste eating retards have even bigger problems than I thought.
Old 07-21-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-21-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If eight percent of black voters supporting Trump's presidential bid in 2020 is some kind of record, then you paste eating retards have even bigger problems than I thought.
Considering historic voting trends, it *is* a record. And opinion polls have only shown it increasing since 2020, sorry you vote for the party that considers black people expendable political capital ripe for pandering which they completely take for granted. Black people's lives are far, far, far worse in cities and other jurisdictions governed by democrats.
Old 07-21-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering historic voting trends, it *is* a record. And opinion polls have only shown it increasing since 2020, sorry you vote for the party that considers black people expendable political capital ripe for pandering which they completely take for granted. Black people's lives are far, far, far worse in cities and other jurisdictions governed by democrats.
Minorities hardest hit by Biden's price hikes
Old 07-21-2022, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you racist motherfuckers will get ten percent next time, but the important thing is that you keep reaching for the stars.
Old 07-21-2022, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you racist motherfuckers will get ten percent next time, but the important thing is that you keep reaching for the stars.
I know, I'm so racist cause I think black people can think for themselves and vote for whoever they want and I also want less black kids to die in gang violence and also less black kids to be aborted. I literally want more black people to exist and also to have better lives, just like a rrrrrrracist!