Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2021, 07:48 AM
Fire Giant

No guilds control any camp in game. AC isn't that hard(can get lucky if u have ranger/bard friend for SRO one) but the one in OOT its just a list you go sit out and when its ur turn. just kill Ph..

Side note don't be afraid of paying 5-6k for MQ. If a player tries to rip you off. /Petition Its a bannable offense. And clearly tell them that your opening a petition. (just don't get a MQ by someone below lvl 35 bc thats probably a red flag)

And yes you can't get on the list at lvl 20. If you can't solo(or have a group) keeping PH down you can't claim camp. You need to focus on leveling or just paying the plat(worth it, just like OT hammer is worth it) Jboots on a wizzy is super amazing with gflux staff.

Jboots. Hit 4 mobs with Gflux staff, start kite, and win spaming snare/staff, then nuke/staff.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-21-2021, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly, sow is more handy, especially once Velious comes out.

I have jboots on my blue wiz and often find myself using sow instead. Jboots are good panic button though. Not sure if Tboots are as adept for that use.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 05-21-2021, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

I've done 10+ MQs for Jboots, some as buyer and some as seller, and I have never seen it mess up nor have i even heard from any of my elf pals of the MQ messing up. Hasten appears to be one of the safer MQs IMO.

At level 20 they are not really feasible for you to get anyhow. Either wait till 45+ to camp yourself or 50+ where you can afford the MQ (I had about 30k by 55 on my shaman).

Quadding at 34 probably means OT, and in OT you can usually get Druid SoW pretty easily anyway because of all the porting going on. When you graduate to Spirocs in OOT is when you start needing SoW.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-21-2021, 11:18 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jboots. Hit 4 mobs with Gflux staff, start kite, and win spaming snare/staff, then nuke/staff.
what is this gflux staff you speak of?
Old 05-21-2021, 11:33 AM
Banned

if your a wizard and ur serious drop the plat on the jboots

if not buy some sow pots and solo lvl and get them later

but quadding on a wiz without boots and staff is kinda dumb, any other class i'd say dont even bother

btw both mq's should be super afordable by lvl 34 when u rly wnat to start quaddding and stuff anyway

if u dont already have a lvl 60 druid in full planar
Old 05-21-2021, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always found Peggy Cloak to be more essential to travel and quadding than JBoots. Sow is cheap and I'd spend the plat on a lev cloak.
Batwings are cheap and easy to buy.
Old 05-21-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

For enchanters and wizards, never settle for trav boots
You will need instant speed. For an opposite example clerics, monks, and SKs having a cast time won't hurt you as often as you have easy disengages, or do not kite or deal with surprises like that
Old 05-21-2021, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

IMO the instant cast aspect is really only important if you don’t have another Insta clicky that can reset your GCD as a caster. Otherwise not worth the extra 1k for the JBoots MQ if you don’t have tons of plat to spare
Old 05-21-2021, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is this gflux staff you speak of?
https://wiki.project1999.com/Staff_o...ate_Flux_Quest

Its not gflux. Just a flux. But its a stupid op item for wizzy.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-21-2021, 03:27 PM
Fire Giant

The cast time is a massive downgrade. Do not buy T Boots when you can spend 200plat more and get jboots.

As for the MQ process, I've done it 100+ times. Just don't turn anything in until the MQer very clearly tells you to and it will go fine.

Using sow pots in the interim isn't a bad idea, but jboots instant speed is extremely valuable, so I'd highly recommend getting them eventually.

As for camping it yourself in SRO, 9/10 you are in for a lot of frustration. I'd suggest just buying them unless learning the camp and checking 24/7 until you get them sounds fun to you.
Closed Thread