Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 99% sure he doesn't give a crap. We'll be glad you're not filling our forums with crap we're not interested in.

It's like R&F - it's a great place where the monkeys will go to throw poo at each other and minimizes their effect on the rest of the community.

So, in my opinion, go red p99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story bro. If you're not interested then keep walking pal.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool story bro. If you're not interested then keep walking pal.
...you say in the R&F forum channel of a blue server in a thread that has nothing to do with pvp or pvp servers.

Good job bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Snitsky is a total douchebag.

I don't usually trash people, but dear lord that stunted motherfucker gets under my nerves like bamboo slivers under the fingernails.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...you say in the R&F forum channel of a blue server in a thread that has nothing to do with pvp or pvp servers.

Good job bro.
Interest already been shown by Emperor Rogean. Your argument is invalid.

Keep walking scrubadub. Nobodys gonna take your pixels on P99 bro. Calm down.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interest already been shown by Emperor Rogean. Your argument is invalid.
I'm pretty sure you didn't actually read my post - you just immediately hit "quote" and hammered out a silly response that paid no attention to what i actually wrote.

I was referring to guineapig not giving a crap. Which is why my next 2 sentences affirmed my support for p99 red.

I didn't post in Knuckle's massive post in this same forum - precisely because i'm not interested, and that's fine if some people are and rogean is interested. Cool.

But to post in every single thread about it on a blue server's forums shows exactly why a p99 red server needs to happen - to make sure this community isn't poisoned by most of you, because you're coming here only as the nearest substitute in the interim. And most of you bring a crapload of baggage and drama with you. No thanks - we've got enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHooker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petition he swore at me and kicked me.

This game is bogus if he gets away with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJHooker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard KS'ed a Wu stick on an Winterfresh (Fusion guild), then when I petition he swore at me and kicked me.

Quote:

Old 04-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned

These "reds" are so gay lol. I've never seen a group of 5 people so obsessed with trying to relive some sort of online glory days. DONT WORRY BRO's YOU'LL GET YOUR FAME
Old 04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn multi-boxing admin's -.-
agreed...lmao :P
Old 04-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These "reds" are so gay lol. I've never seen a group of 5 people so obsessed with trying to relive some sort of online glory days. DONT WORRY BRO's YOU'LL GET YOUR FAME
I wouldn't mind them at all if they didn't make it all about pvp - and if you don't enjoy pvp on a very old set of game mechanics obviously not well-designed for pvp, you're a loser who's obsessed with pixels. Yet they're obsessed with being forum warriors about how awesome they are at eq pvp.

Which is cool, because that's their thing - but they bring it here and try to make everyone else join in. This thread is a great example - "Wahh uthgaard" warranted a "lol blue rage" response apparently, as if pvp somehow solves all in-game disputes.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't mind them at all if they didn't make it all about pvp - and if you don't enjoy pvp on a very old set of game mechanics obviously not well-designed for pvp, you're a loser who's obsessed with pixels. Yet they're obsessed with being forum warriors about how awesome they are at eq pvp.

Which is cool, because that's their thing - but they bring it here and try to make everyone else join in. This thread is a great example - "Wahh uthgaard" warranted a "lol blue rage" response apparently, as if pvp somehow solves all in-game disputes.
Can always ignore big dog. Nobody's forcing you to post and participate.

Nobody's gonna bother your pixel hunter/gathering bro.
Closed Thread