Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Aviak

Glad to hear others are having an issue. Deff a sign with the vamp curse so hoping things get tweaked a bit! No hurry devs just here for input =)
Old 03-13-2011, 11:41 PM
Large Bat

Me too trying to kill some skellys on Najena and resisted so easily shikens and Roots.

Also they changed the mana cost and effect of some spells.

Shicken was 5dmg/tick for 12mana.
Now is 2dmg/tick for 30mana.

Frost Nuke of lvl14 Shaman the dmg is the same but the cost was 45 and now is 70.

Also read from friends that Affliction changed from 25dmg/tick to 5 or 8 dmg/tick. So much different.
Old 03-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Orc

This is what i posed about during the beta test yesterday. Resists are sittign between 30-40% on blues.

What we need is to get some good solid numbers ran from all players. This was carried over from the beta testing that i was seeing on Saturday.
Old 03-14-2011, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubyt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvl 11 druid shield of thistles lasted only 1 min I know thats wrong. Even last night on beta it was almost up to 5 mins. So for some reason between switching from beta to regular somthing has changed...my ds doesn't even last a fight soloing

bump, and this can't be right
Old 03-14-2011, 12:48 AM
Fire Giant

I've never seen HT resisted by a regular blue con NPC. Maybe this is related. Or working as intended?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HTr.jpg (22.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 03-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Default Solon's Bewitching Bravura lasting too long.

I couldn't see any note about this being changed in uthgaard's thread, so I'm assuming it was unintended, but this song is lasting way longer than it should. On a Griffin in EC I got it to last about 30 seconds. Similarly I got it to last around that long on a young puma, which is far lower leveled. So there seems to be two problems: one is that level doesn't affect duration anymore (or at least not noticeably, but I may be assuming too much here), and two, the song is lasting longer than its max duration (which I believe should be 12 seconds).

edit: I haven't tested Solon's Song of the Sirens to see if it lasts too long as well, so maybe that should be looked into.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Last edited by Lazortag; 03-14-2011 at 02:40 AM..
Old 03-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Fire Giant

It does appear that adjusment(s) may be in order. I had a case where five casts in a row (same fight) of Dooming Darkness were resisted by a blue Rathe Mtns HG. Dooming Darkness resisting is not all that uncommon, but five in row is.

Also, Boiling Blood was resisted twice in a row (another blue HG). Boiling Blood rarely resists, so twice in row is remarkable. Oddly in other fights the resist rate was much more normal for these two spells.

Root, however was another story. I think I casted it like 5 times over the course of several fights (again, blue HGs) that session, and none of them stuck.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Default Disease Cloud

Disease Cloud spell seems to have a lot less agro than before the patch. Having trouble keeping agro off a monk with 4 Disease Clouds back to back. It's still ok agro but now I pretty much to spam it and darkness to keep agro with no room to do life taps which makes me sad becuase we just now are able to tap bosses such as naggy/vox with no problem but not if we want to hold agro! I do remember Disease Cloud being high agro in live but im not sure how much, it was a long time ago. Im not sure if the change was intended or not becuase there was a time in the past on this server Disease Cloud was generating low agro and then it was fixed.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disease Cloud spell seems to have a lot less agro than before the patch. Having trouble keeping agro off a monk with 4 Disease Clouds back to back. It's still ok agro but now I pretty much to spam it and darkness to keep agro with no room to do life taps which makes me sad becuase we just now are able to tap bosses such as naggy/vox with no problem but not if we want to hold agro! I do remember Disease Cloud being high agro in live but im not sure how much, it was a long time ago. Im not sure if the change was intended or not becuase there was a time in the past on this server Disease Cloud was generating low agro and then it was fixed.
Working as intended. Disease Cloud does not obtain the same amount of aggro pre-kunark than post.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't see any note about this being changed in uthgaard's thread, so I'm assuming it was unintended, but this song is lasting way longer than it should. On a Griffin in EC I got it to last about 30 seconds. Similarly I got it to last around that long on a young puma, which is far lower leveled. So there seems to be two problems: one is that level doesn't affect duration anymore (or at least not noticeably, but I may be assuming too much here), and two, the song is lasting longer than its max duration (which I believe should be 12 seconds).

edit: I haven't tested Solon's Song of the Sirens to see if it lasts too long as well, so maybe that should be looked into.
At one point in live, solon's Bewitching Bravura is changed from 18 seconds to one minute.
Closed Thread