View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Die, alien scum! 8 28.57%
Thanks, alien pals. I like future tech. 15 53.57%
bush/twrs/etc 7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 04:39 PM
Banned

loramin is correct and if you voted option 2 without realizing it you're dumb as a brick.
Old 12-09-2017, 02:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% certain this whole post is just an attempt to justify European colonialism. Hey white people did some horrible, truly atrocious things to their fellow man, but then because they had a technological advantage over those "savages", and because hundreds of years later they stop explicitly colonizing them and let them have some technology (whatever their poor colonized asses could afford), it's all good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine an alien race born and bred to be the warrior caste of an empire. Whereas they once were nothing, centuries of physical training and enhanced by use of the white, they have grown to be the galaxy's most fearsome fighting force.
I think I see what you're saying, poke. You're saying the alien thought experiment is like what happened to the "savages" with spears, as loramin calls them. White people came in naval ships, instead of star ships, and there was a misunderstanding. White people were working out the missing link between the peoples, and when they figured things out, they said, "Hey. These guys are actually intelligent! We fucked up! We should give them equal rights."

So they gave them equal rights, citizenship, technology, intercontinental travel, etc, and those people went on to make the largest gains over some of the highest hurdles in the shortest time of any group in history. I can agree with you there, but I don't think that makes the past deeds "all good", as loramin would suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there i made a more retarded post about how good slavery is
I have to disagree with you on this point, poke. Slavery is terrible. Can't believe you'd say something so problematic.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
99% certain this whole post is just an attempt to justify European colonialism. Hey white people did some horrible, truly atrocious things to their fellow man, but then because they had a technological advantage over those "savages", and because hundreds of years later they stop explicitly colonizing them and let them have some technology (whatever their poor colonized asses could afford), it's all good!
This theory assumes too much. I find it hard to believe aliens would behave as humans do if they suddenly appeared on earth.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in this scenario is jeff goldblum president of the usa?
best post on the page and only one i read too
Old 12-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What about the Arabs, Mongols, Japanese, and ottomans?
Old 12-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have to disagree with you on this point, poke. Slavery is terrible. Can't believe you'd say something so problematic.
Stewie Griffin: [To an African American] You're welcome
Guy: Excuse me?
Stewie Griffin: I'm just saying make it worth our while, we wrote a pretty big cheque for you folks.
Guy: I'd say the events that preceded it, the hundred years or so, we're even
Stewie Griffin: Yeah we gave more.
Old 12-09-2017, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a truly disgusting excuse for a human

Hopefully the aliens would round up faggots like you to use as lab rats
Please, you were posting in the same Off-Topic thread (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...285439&page=38) where OP was posting his white superiority stuff less than two hours before he started this thread. Don't pretend there's no connection between his two posts (and his long history of similar posts).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-09-2017 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-09-2017, 02:22 PM
Banned

loramin do not argue with the crackhead
Old 12-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Orc

<3 Pokesan

Where's iruinedyourday?
Old 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are a truly disgusting excuse for a human

Hopefully the aliens would round up faggots like you to use as lab rats
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread