Banned

lmao
Old 07-18-2017, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

bahaha

X MARX TEH SPOT
Old 07-19-2017, 02:17 AM
Orc

I live in a Suburb of Seattle (for 40+ years) and yes the sun disappears for months. Also there are times you go to work in the dark and come home in the dark because of it. If you have no Windows at work, you never see the sun

This should say it all for you.
https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...f-sunshine.php

Olympia gets 52 days of Sunny, 84 days of partially sunny days for a total of 136 days of sun. So 229 days without sun.

Olympia
Sunny 52
Partially Sunny 84
Total Days of Sun 136

If you are super liberal like you think Bernie Sanders is too conservative, then this is the place for you. Also Seattle thinks heroin safe injection sites are ok for the government to provide, then this is your place. If you don't, then don't move here. I think that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of. Glad I am not in Seattle/King County and hope they come to their senses and never put them in place. Been to Vancouver Canada where they have them and it is a sad place to see.
Last edited by skwayb; 07-19-2017 at 02:19 AM..
Old 07-19-2017, 09:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwayb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Seattle thinks heroin safe injection sites are ok for the government to provide, then this is your place. If you don't, then don't move here. I think that is the dumbest idea I have ever heard of.
FFS choose Washington.

Raised in Calif, lived in NJ(x3),NYC,GA,KY,ME,and currently in PA for work over the last 20 years. DONT LEAVE THE WEST COAST and for fucks sak dont move to Arkansas. West Coast is more liberal because there is shit to do, year-round. East Coast only the major cities have any common sense, the rest of the area people are spread out and there are months of nothing to do ~hense they have a ton of time to worry about what other people are doing, religion, fucking with pep's, general bullshittery.

@Skway- wish every state had those, places without them mean they are dumping their shit everywhere, helping spread diseases. Thats why places you lived without them look 'cleaner', because its hidden.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:41 AM
Banned

come find me at X, thicc bichs. u know wats in store.
Old 07-19-2017, 05:21 PM
Kobold

I have family in AK and have visited WA

if you are liberal id say go to WA if you are independent and open minded and like nature and working hard and having space go to AK

if you like seasons go to AK if u hate seasons and like rain only go to WA

if you like hiking go to WA if you like hiking and hunting and fishing, AK

if you like big city liberal life at all and need it to be a part of yours, do not go to AK

if you hate big city liberals then go to AK

both are wonderful places but you will be severely lacking in liberal outlets if you have the need to do lots of liberal activities, u know like music festivals, tech trade shows and shit, but if that shit isnt your bread and butter, I would recommend AK because liberals SUCK
Old 07-19-2017, 06:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... liberal activities, u know like music festivals, tech trade shows and shit
Wut

So them podunk country shows back in AK are liberal activities??
Old 07-19-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has anyone lived/live in these areas? Opinions/comments? Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks pals <3
Since, I have not lived in either state i figured I'd enter an opinion... GL...

I would look into the various landlord/tenet laws in each state, I have heard about shady shit in AK when it comes to rent a day late.

Would definitely rent out property in AK though. Things may have changed.

If you have already made your decision by entering a lease and you have a good job with security then it's not much of a thing... *(would note that it's almost entirely dependent on the lease)

gratz on your opportunities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wut

So them podunk country shows back in AK are liberal activities??
I kinda wondered if it's meant more as being liberal with your activities... go to lot's of shows and events... or... participating in liberal activities like shows and events...
Last edited by entruil; 07-19-2017 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: *
Old 07-20-2017, 12:11 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFS choose Washington.
@Skway- wish every state had those, places without them mean they are dumping their shit everywhere, helping spread diseases. Thats why places you lived without them look 'cleaner', because its hidden.
That is not at all what it does. Go to Vancouver BC and you will see.

Here is a local special on it that news did. It is an hour long, very sad to watch.

http://komonews.com/news/videos/watc...-heroin-crisis

Basically since this program went into effect in Vancouver BC, more people overdose per year than before it was put in place. Yah, no one has died at the safe injection site but just outside of it. 1200 year.... That is crazy.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-n...doses-in-april

Where in King County (Entire Seattle Area and Suburbs) there were Heroin responsible for 132 King County deaths in 2015, 2016 there where 350 Deaths. So it is only going to get worse if they make safe injection sites worse.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Why should it bother you that people are voluntarily killing themselves in a peaceful manner? Get over it.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread