So obese my hands are tiny compared to the rest of my body! 1 25.00%
Black Mama's be haitin. 0 0%
Bush obesely knocked down the towers. 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made this big thread about how Westworld was the GoT killer, sucking up GoT's budget, and how the ratings were BLOWING GoT out of the water.

That GoT was NOTHING compared to the new HBO project. It was really over the top, in your face, and people felt like they were being assaulted by the awesomeness that was Westworld. Some even filed police reports for battery. If you take a gander at the entire thread, http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=255350 you can see there is a lot of hype going on and even Anguishlajamar was concerned about it because his emotional circuitry was being cooked.

Thats all well and good, and even poppa nillbog was enjoying himself in the thread. But there was one problem, I was overstimulating people at the expense of GoT and that was not going to fly

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=58

This post was directed at me, almost 30 days into my ban just to point out I was wrong about the numbers and that I was also using ALTERNATIVE FACTS. Prior to this, the thread was on page 9 and hadn't been bumped in about 2 solid months. If you analyze the post forensically, you can see the author seems set to purpose, tying up some loose ends while I am still gagged and tied up in the trunk so-to-speak.

so ask urself, are you a coincidence theorist? well, are u, punk?
almost all of my bans are from the GoT thread. i think im not allowed to post there.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:21 PM
Banned

Yeah, I'm really flattered for the comparisons. I was burned hardcore in the GoT thread. Very much respect Sirkdawgs safe space.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

GoT thread is good reading and comes back periodically like a constant variable. Westworld was boring with predicatble psychology and archetypes with great acting. Story lines and execution carry more than actors.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GoT thread is good reading and comes back periodically like a constant variable. Westworld was boring with predicatble psychology and archetypes with great acting. Story lines and execution carry more than actors.
Think I'll give westworld a try. The GoT incestboobswierd thing didn't really jive with me, though the eunuch was gr8.
Closed Thread