Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Sarnak

yes farzo but its was resolved the day after and points were taken away. all the more reason to play season 2 as it wont be an issue.

This server is like the diablo 2 of everquest pvp.

I'm not so much trying to get more people to play here but more of trying to help people not miss out on a really fun opportunity.

The pop in season 1 for the first month or two was more than enough people. season two will have more regardless.

It's going to be fun!
Old 10-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup they're just completely worthless

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah cant defend themselves for shit in PvP anymore with nukes, resist code fucked it. It isn't classic and I don't care what anyone says here about it.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Banned

Well then I guess you and Sektor should start a campaign for making lure rate cleric nukes complete with tons of old screenshots, posts of respected players corroborating it (including ones dated appropriately from the wayback) and a way of using the values listed in Lucy that creates a coherent system that actually ends up modelling classic EQ.

I'll be a sport and won't even try to fucks with/disprove any of it. glhf.
Last edited by Nirgon; 10-12-2016 at 05:02 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Don't think it was ever about lure cleric nukes.

Clerics partial landed magic nukes on live. Whether it was for 300 damage, 89 damage, or 236 damage. Partials were the norm. Flat out all-or-nothing wasn't a real thing. Not for clerics. They could land nukes, just not doing much damage. 6 second cast time or what not, and hitting between 0-300 depending on the roll, but flat out resisting wasn't that common. It was definitely unique to clerics as I recall. They were known to partial extremely often.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-12-2016 at 05:08 PM..
Old 10-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Banned

well you should help him with this
Old 10-12-2016, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think it was ever about lure cleric nukes.

Clerics partial landed magic nukes on live. Whether it was for 300 damage, 89 damage, or 236 damage. Partials were the norm. Flat out all-or-nothing wasn't a real thing. Not for clerics. They could land nukes, just not doing much damage. 6 second cast time or what not, and hitting between 0-300 depending on the roll, but flat out resisting wasn't that common. It was definitely unique to clerics as I recall. They were known to partial extremely often.
Exactly my point, now login a 60 cleric and see if that shit lands ever, even with 60 mr. Its shit now, should atleast partial and it doesnt.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Cleric nukes land properly on zek, Server is way better than this garbage one you guys are talking about.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cleric nukes land properly on zek, Server is way better than this garbage one you guys are talking about.
goog goog
Closed Thread