Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and your red cronies are like retarded monkey throwing sh!t at everything you see and wonder why people are toxic towards you? Confirmed downs, confirmed cuck, confirmed...whatever other crutch phrases red players use
fuck off back to blue fuckboy
Old 02-01-2016, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck off back to blue fuckboy
Says the fag-bag that posts under an alt account. Confirmed cuck, confirmed low sperm count.

Im cringing so hard bro

Let me yellow text that a$$ girl
Old 02-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

I find it funny when I see the red recruitment threads

Bottom line they grief and harass people which is why nobody wants to play on the damn server.

You guys get some new blood, then start with your trolling, and harassing and the new people leave. That's why the population is crap. It's a never ending cycle. The only people that way there are people that's been on the server for some time. I bet it's rare a brand new player starts there and lvl's all the way to 60. I am not saying it don't happen. I just would be willing to bet it's rare. Most get harassed and talked to like crap, then eventually quit.

No I have never played there, I can read the forums and see how you all treat each other to get the gist of it
Old 02-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

Will add, maybe if you guys changed your attitudes you would have a better player base. All the "try red today" crap and keeping your current ideology ain't working
Old 02-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

most of the good guys leave new players alone. only tryhard fags mess grief newbs newbs. the gloves are off if they app to the winning guild within the first 10 minutes of logging in tho.

red needs/wants more players that aren't lookin for handouts. eq is an easy fuckin game. pvp adds some kind difficulty to it.