Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You write pretty. And I dig the pernicious you threw in there!

But I do think you exaggerate Bush's role. A cog is just a cog; he's only told enough to make him become a believer so he'll accomplish his mission with complete dedication. After that a cog is completely expendable. When one cog can't do what is needed then there are several more ready to roll into place.
And that is exactly what They want you to think. Perhaps that is even the main purpose behind his new book, although I think there are a number of purposes being served by that. Plans within plans!
Old 11-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

WTF? Time to re-derail this thread on to the topic of dick sucking.

I don't mind if a girl won't go down on me. BUT she best not complain when I don't go down on her. If she allows anal, then I will go down on her... I'm all for compromises!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

So you'd go down on a chick after dropping a load in her poopchute? Good job buddy, I hope you like cum-flavored shit drippings with your pussy sauce.

BTW, getting hepatitis plays into the nefarious schemes of The Council.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be like Nike and just do it.
Verbal wildfire
Old 11-29-2010, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF? Time to re-derail this thread on to the topic of dick sucking.

I don't mind if a girl won't go down on me. BUT she best not complain when I don't go down on her. If she allows anal, then I will go down on her... I'm all for compromises!
First, if you go down on her, she best be reciprocating the favor imo.

Second, how many women have u met that 'allows' anal but draws the line at oral...really
Old 11-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First, if you go down on her, she best be reciprocating the favor imo.

Second, how many women have u met that 'allows' anal but draws the line at oral...really
Personally? None. But I have friends who have had girlfriends/wives who were that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally? None. But I have friends who have had girlfriends/wives who were that way.
From personal experience i can tell you, you give a girl strep throat 3 times and all of the sudden its no more oral after anal....pretty soon its no more oral altogether apparently.
Closed Thread