no, just trying to make a living 8 27.59%
something about black unicorns 2 6.90%
bush || 13 44.83%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawazu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically this. I dont enjoy waiting behind the guy counting 1.07 in dimes, nickles and pennies for his single black and mild or scratchers. My time is worth more than your life, loser.
wow. what an ugly thought.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:54 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

So i was working today cleaning the steam room at the gym and this short black twink came in and wanted a handie. He looked pretty young and i had never seen him before so i asked to see his ID. He said she didnt have it and said dont worry about it and went out in a huff to his car.

Now a white guy that comes in almost everyday comes in and puts his dick up my ass w/o a condom and the guy that was just in the sauna came back in and waited in line with assume was his ID. Now i have seen this guy almost everyday for two years, the guy with the thick rod, so i dont card him because i already no he is of age to poz my hairy ring. He busts nut and he yells from the back why didnt you card him, and i told him in a not so nice manner that i know him and, i dont have to card him since i have already seen it. He rushes out in even more of a huff mumbling something about" its because he is white."

Now i wanna know if i am racist because i am sure my black girlfriend would like to know. I expect lots of Didnt read Memes and pity replies.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone has ugly thoughts, scared to voice them? I tell people this in person, regardless of color. The best part of the situation is you have an individual who has always been confontational, loud, obnoxious and only cares about themselves, always getting their way. Challange these people and watch them crawl back into the shell of the person they've built up through years of treating other people poorly. Bullys are sheeps in a wolf costume, tell them to fuck off with confidence and watch them shrink.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawazu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone has ugly thoughts, scared to voice them? I tell people this in person, regardless of color. The best part of the situation is you have an individual who has always been confontational, loud, obnoxious and only cares about themselves, always getting their way. Challange these people and watch them crawl back into the shell of the person they've built up through years of treating other people poorly. Bullys are sheeps in a wolf costume, tell them to fuck off with confidence and watch them shrink.
you're a bad person
Old 11-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're a bad person
It all makes sense now, blacks are the RL bda, bullying for loot, lawyerquesting when things dont go their way.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Banned

OP more racist than Hitler. Also, doesn't understand the difference between "know" and "no" which is why he's a cashier.

Perhaps his black girlfriend can teach him about homophones. Which one of you fire giants will he want to call?
Old 11-21-2015, 03:50 PM
Banned

the fake scenario you wrote about where you have a job and posted it to the elf forum makes you a racist, yes.
Old 11-21-2015, 03:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the fake scenario you wrote about where you have a job and posted it to the elf forum makes you a racist, yes.
But but, what about his girlfriend?

His...black girlfriend. .
Old 11-21-2015, 04:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
happens more then i care to think about. Most people dont care how long you have to wait when they are at the counter.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP more racist than Hitler. Also, doesn't understand the difference between "know" and "no" which is why he's a cashier.

Perhaps his black girlfriend can teach him about homophones. Which one of you fire giants will he want to call?
owner
Closed Thread