Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 11:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will see my name YTeing much more than dieing. Come too oot if u wanna check it out and dont tell me to go back to blue ever again

now that i notice ur names, weve met already. gates/zone/plugs from both of u 2 days ago. dont ever tell me to go back to blue asdjbasdjkabsas rofl
what names? i only have 1 name bra and I'd whoop that ass in my scarab bp just like all other 30+ kills i have at lvl 58

whats ur char name or you just a fq troll

OP complains about YT and then references it as his defense. lol
Last edited by surron; 09-23-2015 at 11:40 AM..
Old 09-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

it was bad before yt and yt made it even worse

people just run around taking 0 chances. that's hardly pvp how is that even fun

I cant even risk my life for a little fun bc I am afraid of the shit talk afterwards
Old 09-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by surron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what names? i only have 1 name bra and I'd whoop that ass in my scarab bp just like all other 30+ kills i have at lvl 58

whats ur char name or you just a fq troll

OP complains about YT and then references it as his defense. lol
its rockandtroll pal. more red than ur blood hehe. dont ever tell me to go back to blue ! i talked to kojo also.

i reference them cos its not the same if im here 1 - 50 on the leaderboards asking for them to be put down. im saying im all good yteing people on my shaman. i love the pvp fun, not the feel of awesomeness when i win, cos i die also. IM NUTS. still waiting for u to fight geom but plz stay on topic this is serious, ma thinks would make the server a better place.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 09-23-2015 at 12:01 PM..
Old 09-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its rockandtroll pal.
go back to blue
Old 09-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I cant even risk my life for a little fun bc I am afraid of the shit talk afterwards
thats it.

each time i find someone who would fight i just go all in and if i die its ok, cos theres so many little pvp u cant say no a fight. very few people fight back tho, its only people unaware who dont have a clue of pvp or people who will only get a jump spam 3 buttons and gate off. its damn hard to find a fight, its hard to improve this way really

i bet the poster above me is one of those
Old 09-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Fire Giant

well when red99 first came out there was no yt or leaderboard.

just FQ full of screenshots of killshots which kinda made FQ alot better too lol
Old 09-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you killed level 52's and griefed them on your 60 bis bard, your input on pvp doesn't count.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah why would anyone care about the input of a BoTB champion with more kills than anyone else in server history, with probably a top 5 /played.

god ur dum
Old 09-23-2015, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

People who put any stock it YT are idiots. Avoiding YT is an entire different game than pvp. There are so many ways to snake out of a yt it is silly.

I dont think you should remove it, but hopefully the discord server will attract the hardcore yt purists and they can all avoid each other for days at a time.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:53 PM
Aviak

yeah that's exactly what this server needs, to be turned into a tumblresque hugbox of safe space. feminist jazzhands faggotry
Closed Thread