Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

Ya he was a great ranger.

I'm 4-1 against him. I was first ranger on zek to put him in da grave.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah those guys are OG RZ. HP was a good group, their leader was a necro name Lugoj.

MiM though, lol. We went to war with them a couple times and they were like 50% paladins not exactly a challenge.
I really felt like HP ruled the server for at least the first 6 months maybe more?

I loved how they kept the guild tag hidden so none knew their numbers heh.. maybe I just made them out to be more powerful than they were just cus I thought the theme of the guild was so good.

Also remember Piece of Formosa? god I hated them. This fuckn gnome wizard named Ldavid made me so angry so often.

I already beat game la~ you guild suck la~
Old 09-18-2015, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really felt like HP ruled the server for at least the first 6 months maybe more?

I loved how they kept the guild tag hidden so none knew their numbers heh.. maybe I just made them out to be more powerful than they were just cus I thought the theme of the guild was so good.

Also remember Piece of Formosa? god I hated them. This fuckn gnome wizard named Ldavid made me so angry so often.

I already beat game la~ you guild suck la~
Yeah I remember people harassing Xein <hp> about leveling info (first 60 druid) hp had a lot of first-to-60's.

I remember Xein dropping anon at level 57 was the highest level char at kunark launch.

Peace of Formosa was the asian guild, I heard SOE released a Taiwan/Asian version of EQ and thats why the East Power/PoF/Peacebreakers disappeared.

Peacebreakers disappeared after the entire guild was banned for PvPing, so I always thought the taiwan version of EQ was just urban legend bullshit. I had a hard time believing they would release EQ in that market and give them their own servers....
Old 09-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycloud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya he was a great ranger.

I'm 4-1 against him. I was first ranger on zek to put him in da grave.
Nice I remember SZ'ers chin-checking a lot of RZ egos at merge.

Timmeh that French bard griefing newly appointed <Hate> officer Ealill off the server because he disagreed with appointing <Wudan> guildleaders to any loot call positions since they didn't have any street cred. "Who ever is draining me stop now", "Stop fucking mana-draining me" x100. Scowl watched in silence. Even got pk'd on raids. /guildstatus Ealill "Ealill is an officer of Hate".

Sendiaz crew had been fighting <Wudan> bluebie policies for 2 years prior to merge. When Ealill made the quitting post with his 3 fellow nuthangers that they were all going to /servertransfer to Erollsi Marr after 4 years of Rallos Zek and 2 years of guild leadership. You could hear the door slamming off his ass.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Around the time of the merge I was playing after a long break, flocked to Rallos zek like a fucking fiend to find item loot gone and luclin was needed to spent any pvp points because they put that stupid fucking classic killing unimmersive npc on the moon.

Petitioned and managed to coerce some pretty fucking nice folks to do the same and shortly after that the bazaar portion of luclin was announced it will be accessible to all Everquest players as I had the Trilogy (classic, kunark, velious).

Was surprised they made PoK accessible since before i got back also, good spot to /afk I remember.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Banned

Lot if first 60s used res exploit

Dont think any were banned

Not like there's anything strange about a 60 cleric and no one within 5 levels right
Old 09-18-2015, 04:40 PM
Banned

Original Gangstas from Everquest

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2015, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Original Gangstas from Everquest

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truer post was never posted.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:58 PM
Banned

And still the only woman Elemtal has saw naked. Although I hear he is trying really hard on thay new female streamer Dreslyn.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

u guys must be old as fuck
Closed Thread