Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be mad just because he can run faster, trick and score like no other in the world. The man knows what the sport is about. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not mad at all. Diving is for bad players who can't mechanically get things to happen. All winning done with honorless play is a loss. These are facts to anyone but scumbags.
Old 08-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not mad at all. Diving is for bad players who can't mechanically get things to happen. All winning done with honorless play is a loss. These are facts to anyone but scumbags.
I understand what you are saying but consider this.

Removing 'acting/diving/other' from futbal is like removing cross checking in hockey or stiff arming in American football.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Removing 'acting/diving/other' from futbal is like removing cross checking in hockey or stiff arming in American football.
That's a horrible analogy, do you even sport?
Old 08-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

How bout those Mets huh?
Old 08-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CB last night... peeled a mob off a powerleveler who pulled half the zone, she (probably "he") went nuts.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bless this community.
Swish, can you name names? I was in CB last night and saw a lot of "duo groups" where one person wasn't saying much.... and stuck on auto follow.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Aviak

BDA scum, obviously.

Chev
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish, can you name names? I was in CB last night and saw a lot of "duo groups" where one person wasn't saying much.... and stuck on auto follow.
Check screen-shot. More importantly, was this on Blue or Red? If the latter, why didn't you simplify the issue by killing the petitioner. Repeatedly. Again, and again, and again ..
Riotgirl - formerly High Elf Enchanter | Ayonae Ro
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an idiot
Fixed that for you.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:28 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Im a giant pussy, I cry about someone in game but don't have the sack to use their name
Removing a legal technique like a stiff arm is definitely equivalent to a bunch of grow men rolling in the grass faking injuries to delay play or force penalty kicks.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Banned

Quote:

Soccer is literetly less of a sport than professional wrestling.
Closed Thread