Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 01:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rangers literally suck, i think the only thing you can do is delevel them to 20, and even then take a fungi off of it and a non twink rogue can kill the ranger lol.
This. Rangers so weak and epics aren't that amazing or hard to get. Literally the only reason most dps classes would have any trouble defeating him would be the Fungi.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictomEyez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exed is the only delvl ranger on the server
Fought a different one the other day in CoM. Surge or Sarge or something I dunno.

De-leveling with epics, or twinking in general, to grief on a low population server is pretty pathetic.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guttzs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shits classic
On live it was maybe 1:100 twink to lowbie ratio.
Here its like 5:20 for a particular level bracket.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live it was maybe 1:100 twink to lowbie ratio.
Here its like 1:4 for a particular level bracket.
ftfy
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Also have to take into account server populations between live and here. Then there is server content to consider.

In the end you either adapt or quit because its not going to change. The whole server really isn't quite that bad you just get to know who to watch for and who to completely avoid. Start watching for YT and then you know that that are probably isn't safe.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Exed must be cashing in or something, I thought there was still good plat in selling peggy cloaks.
Old 07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Think I seen this mentioned but...

He's deleveled, so he won't be leveling anytime soon. Get a few levels and you never have to worry about him again. With the exp bonus you can easily outlevel fungi/epic twinks in a day. Not worth stressing over.
Old 07-20-2015, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ftfy
lmao

ratios, what do they mean?
Old 07-21-2015, 03:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fought a different one the other day in CoM. Surge or Sarge or something I dunno.

De-leveling with epics, or twinking in general, to grief on a low population server is pretty pathetic.
hes not a delvl,nothing wrong with someone exping/pking while they level up just because they got epics/twinked when most of the server is alts or blues with gear from their plat transfers.

most of the CB/MM/CoM/KC/Seb/Guk twinks are from Azrael crew exploiting the fungi camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2015, 03:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My deal is the basic fundamentals of the rules on P99. Yes it's a little bit of a rant but grieving on the server is not tolerated. So why do half the posts say "deal with it. welcome to Red"
I know wtf PvP is. Only ever play PvP. But for someone like me and MANY others like me who don't have epic toons with ample play time, due to life and its responsibilities, can't just pick up and move zones and get anything else done due to an exploiter. I am more than ready to accept a legit defeat. Twink is aggravating yes, however, for a lone RANGER... fungi or not should not be able to take on a cleric, druid and mage by himself within the same level range. I'll 1v1 checkers with him all day and night but given the "exploit" no matter my strategy he wins. Earned? YES! but deserved, NO!

I didn't curse him, nor did i spam him with whispers saying how effed up it was. I just said in /say "Really man?".

My only concern here is some kind of measure of respect and pride. Exploiting the system to gain a huge advantage for your own sadistic pleasure is beyond low.
Closed Thread